What springer did you shoot today?

The dog and I went to feed the horse and took out a Daisy 220 .177 for some plinkin fun.

Made for Daisy in Milbro Scotland 220. It was made in the mid 60's is a tin plate pellet gun with a rifled brass barrel running its length. The barrel seal is in the port side.
20230515_181006.jpg
20230515_180959.jpg

I got a 77 out briefly last nite. Staying light till almost 9 pm now, love it.
I’m getting attached to these 77’s. View attachment 356151This week is probably the least I’ve shot in a year. I’m transplanting trees 12-15 ft high. What a dog fight. By end of day I’m dragging my butt. Like taking a bottle of Sominex.
Going to redo the range after this job. Crow
🤤 that gun is a looker!!! 🎯

Reactions: crowski
Went to our family farm and shot the .25 Tomahawk and .177 Theoben Sirocco Deluxe. This time my custom stock .177 HW50 came along. Shooting a soda can at 50 yards off hand.

View attachment 356831
Nice collection. Never could shoot off hand. Always had to use a tree or shooting sticks. Or something. My buddy can an makes it look easy. He can also count the hairs on a bug a 50 yards I think it’s a gift to be able to shoot off hand. Or use open sights

Reactions: crowski
Well today the HW90 22cal got the love. Other than you know your jacking a big gun. It is a joy to shoot . Where HW50s made the 100 yard target wiggle slightly. The HW90. Would spin it 😃😃 they just shoot. Hadn’t shot it in weeks. Hit the 25 yard steel first shot. Just kept shooting till got to the 100 yard one hardly missed. ( did some ☹️) No Spring torque unlike my Diana 48 with the factory spring it would try to twist out of my hand 😬 ( I fixed that problem) the squirrel is 25yd brush pile is 50 yds . You have seen the 100yr on my post with my HW50 Something off topic to any new comers to springer shooting THERE ARE so many talented people on this forum from all over the world If you ever have a problem put it out there . I’ve learned about triggers barrel droop an many other thing just by taking the time To ask read an learn Oh one more thing spring guns are addictive 🤣🤣 I now have 6 Now I’m researching tx200 s Do I really need one I have hw97 😳😳. ( heck YES )
7BB9B06B-96D0-4C51-94B8-D348B9A8BF05.jpeg
2054487D-CC9C-46D7-9533-479FCBB36EB2.jpeg

Today it’s rain all day, hallelujah. I’m taking the day off and going to make up for lost time and shooting one of each Weihrauch in .177.
IMG_5560.jpeg
Left to right. 98, 95, 97, 90, 85, 80, 77, 50, 35e and the 30. All .177 except the 90, it’s 20. I have doubles in the 30, 50 and 97. Should keep me busy. All awesome rifles. I’m burned out so perfect job for day. Crow

Today it’s rain all day, hallelujah. I’m taking the day off and going to make up for lost time and shooting one of each Weihrauch in .177.View attachment 357897Left to right. 98, 95, 97, 90, 85, 80, 77, 50, 35e and the 30. All .177 except the 90, it’s 20. I have doubles in the 30, 50 and 97. Should keep me busy. All awesome rifles. I’m burned out so perfect job for day. Crow

I like this idea , had the last two days replacing the insulation in my attic . Old stuff was thin layer of blown in that had settled down to very little insulating .
Replaces with blown in 10.5 inches Fluff plus chemicals for mice/ Squirrels and bugs in it . TODAY IS SHOOTING DAY !!!!

I like this idea , had the last two days replacing the insulation in my attic . Old stuff was thin layer of blown in that had settled down to very little insulating .
Replaces with blown in 10.5 inches Fluff plus chemicals for mice/ Squirrels and bugs in it . TODAY IS SHOOTING DAY !!!!
Luckily the insulation is a lot more workable than the old glass insul. Still s—tty job, but makes a difference. Enjoy your day shooting. Crow

That’s a heckuva lineup crow. Just back from taking youngest daughter and granddaughter to airport. Probably won’t shoot today. Looks like the carp weather we’ve had last 2 weeks is letting up so hope to shoot a little tomorrow.
Just the 80 and 85 to go. Once I finish my Java, stays lite till 9 pm. Crow
Shot my .177 Barnett Spitfire (Webley tracker) today. The Trackers are my favorites, have 3 of them.
I’m not familiar with this rifle. Pics? I’ve read the Webley’s are desirable. I’ll be lucky to see one in my next life. Enjoy. Crow