What springer did you shoot today?

Mine are all stock. I’m hoping to start buying custom stocks soon. I still have a few spring kits to get first. I hope to put a diopter sight on a 77. Really liking the 77’s. Crow
Wonderful guns once tuned. Especially the full length 77. Must be long for open sights for long sight base.

Reactions: crowski
Got a little morning shoot. No bugs. Diana 460 magnum. This thing throws a JSB 10.34 with ease. Haven’t shot much, had broken spring when I got it.
IMG_5712.jpeg
Hopefully I’ll get more time later today. Landscaping two ponds. No rest for the wicked. Crow

Nothing today. I had to run up to Tyler, Tx VA clinic to give some blood and urine for an upcoming visit. Last time they tried for blood it was uncomfortable, actually stuck both arms befor hitting a vein, so I asked today, why not the back of my hand which shows some really prominate veins. The tech said because it was generally more sensitive, but I said go for it. Took a little prick about like a mosquito bite, really did not feel it, and he was done in about 30 seconds. Then took my wife to a couple of grocery stores she likes to visit when we are up there, then to lunch at our favorite Greek resturant, and finally a stop by a Braums for a couple of ice cream cones then home. We live about 30 miles south in a small town and it really makes me glad to not have to deal with all the heavy traffic almost daily.

I know. It's a non spring piston. But it's the only place to post traditional guns. Shot my MM power tuned XS60C CO2 .22. Dang I do like this little rifle. Shot it at 40 yards at cans and iron. I used my trusty hunting sticks, with open sights. Seem like I always shoot low the first time.I know. It's a non spring piston. But it's the only place to post traditional guns. Shot my MM power tuned XS60C CO2 .22. Dang I do like this little rifle. Shot it at 40 yards at cans and iron. I used my trusty hunting sticks, with open sights. Seem like I always shoot low the first time.

20230526_115811.jpg

20230526_115647.jpg

6pm fed horse. I lied, did shoot a spring-piston. Crosman M1 bb gun.
20230526_181538~2.jpg

Last edited:
Crow, two ponds? You have a huge lake at your door step. I think you have to reassess your priorities. More plinking lol.
Gary
Gary, I’ve been on this job for 5 hard years. I’m just at the finishing touches. I have spring water running here. I made two ponds before it hits the lake. Finally starting to look good.
I do a lot more plinking in the winter. I like to rip some lips in a few bass. I only use top water lures, so I get some nice dances and breaching. Crow
Just the tx200 in 177 practicing for next match. I'm waiting patiently for my new cs1000 stock from the UK.
Love to see stock when you get it. Crow
Nothing like a new air rifle on a Friday evening. Beeman R9 just came in. :)View attachment 359544View attachment 359545View attachment 359546
Congratulations on your new R9. Top notch rifle. Enjoy. Crow
Nothing today. I had to run up to Tyler, Tx VA clinic to give some blood and urine for an upcoming visit. Last time they tried for blood it was uncomfortable, actually stuck both arms befor hitting a vein, so I asked today, why not the back of my hand which shows some really prominate veins. The tech said because it was generally more sensitive, but I said go for it. Took a little prick about like a mosquito bite, really did not feel it, and he was done in about 30 seconds. Then took my wife to a couple of grocery stores she likes to visit when we are up there, then to lunch at our favorite Greek resturant, and finally a stop by a Braums for a couple of ice cream cones then home. We live about 30 miles south in a small town and it really makes me glad to not have to deal with all the heavy traffic almost daily.
I saw my doctor today. He asked for a urine sample, a stool sample and a blood sample. I gave him my shorts. 😜Crow
I know. It's a non spring piston. But it's the only place to post traditional guns. Shot my MM power tuned XS60C CO2 .22. Dang I do like this little rifle. Shot it at 40 yards at cans and iron. I used my trusty hunting sticks, with open sights. Seem like I always shoot low the first time.I know. It's a non spring piston. But it's the only place to post traditional guns. Shot my MM power tuned XS60C CO2 .22. Dang I do like this little rifle. Shot it at 40 yards at cans and iron. I used my trusty hunting sticks, with open sights. Seem like I always shoot low the first time.

View attachment 359612

View attachment 359614
6pm fed horse. I lied, did shoot a spring-piston. Crosman M1 bb gun.View attachment 359627
You have a pass. Crow

I shot my 77 long with opens again. In the spirit of Warts an all I am showing all shots fired in the session. No warm up at all. Happy with that at 20 yards rested apart from that bottom left which ruined a good group with a genuine flyer. :) View attachment 359781View attachment 359780
Very nice shooting. Wow. That’s discipline. Sweet gun too. I have the .177 and .22 in long barrel and a .25 with a k barrel. All the 97’s are short.
I tried to buy a Custom Stock, but they won’t ship to Canada. Thanks for sharing. Crow

Reactions: drsquall
Very nice shooting. Wow. That’s discipline. Sweet gun too. I have the .177 and .22 in long barrel and a .25 with a k barrel. All the 97’s are short.
I tried to buy a Custom Stock, but they won’t ship to Canada. Thanks for sharing. Crow
is it Canadian customs ? or do they just not ship to Canada ?

is it Canadian customs ? or do they just not ship to Canada ?
I’ve crossed the border dozens of times. They always ask if you’re bringing in plants, fruit, meat and wood products. Very strict.
‘I’m thinking Custom Stocks tried to ship to Canada once before, only for it to be returned. Otherwise I would have had 3 or 4 of them by now. If I didn’t have bad luck, I would have none at all.
Ironically we’re part of the British Commonwealth.
When I put in an order they said they don’t ship to Canada. Crow

I’ve crossed the border dozens of times. They always ask if you’re bringing in plants, fruit, meat and wood products. Very strict.
‘I’m thinking Custom Stocks tried to ship to Canada once before, only for it to be returned. Otherwise I would have had 3 or 4 of them by now. If I didn’t have bad luck, I would have none at all.
Ironically we’re part of the British Commonwealth.
When I put in an order they said they don’t ship to Canada. Crow
Probably the wood products part ? so you cannot buy a wood speed boat made in USA ?

Reactions: crowski