What springer did you shoot today?

HW77k special edition .22

20230529_094818.jpg

My post is two days after the fact but was going to help layout targets for a PB pistol match at my gun club so went an hour early to shoot my TX200 .22.
Didn’t want to bring a lot of set up stuff so just brought the rifle, pellets, a front bag and a handful of 12ga shotgun hulls.
I set them on a 2x4 at 50 yards and hit all 15 of them. That rifle is amazing when I do my part. Box stock, no after sale tuning.

93364C3B-AC60-407D-AF71-205A1B3E7B91.jpeg

HW77k special edition .22

View attachment 360271
I’m a sucker for red. Nice gun,looks good.
‘Does the scope get in the way when loading?
Crow
My post is two days after the fact but was going to help layout targets for a PB pistol match at my gun club so went an hour early to shoot my TX200 .22.
Didn’t want to bring a lot of set up stuff so just brought the rifle, pellets, a front bag and a handful of 12ga shotgun hulls.
I set them on a 2x4 at 50 yards and hit all 15 of them. That rifle is amazing when I do my part. Box stock, no after sale tuning.

View attachment 360272
You don’t hear too many people complain about the accuracy of a TX 200, ever. Crow
I shoot more in the summer ,above 50 degrees , below 50 not so much.
a little shooting yesterday, playing around with lighting for iron sights and peep's on 15 meter range .
I wish I could more in the summer. Unfortunately I get into projects more so with good weather. I’m just finishing a five year project. Then no more. My next project. Redo my range. Crow

Reactions: beerthief
Last edited:
Kim finally feeling better and wanted to cook breakfast outside on the patio. With the dogs. Hurley’s little Pom Pom tail in one pic. Which lead to us getting a late start shooting. Her first time at 30 yards shooting her .22 HW50. She did well. Started with my HW97K long barrel which for first time ever wasn’t up to par. Turned out to be stock and F trigger screw which I didn’t check because we were hurrying. Switched to the Diana 52L which shot very well once I found the holdover. No pics because 10 minutes in I heard thunder. Got furniture and Blackstone covered, guns and everything but the EZ Up and benches in before it unloaded. Has poured off and on rest of day. Breakfast was worth it LOL. Not raining right now. If they ever finish this dang race I might sneak out with the HW75.

Resized_20230529_095001(1)_resized.jpeg

20230529_102043_resized.jpeg

20230529_072616_resized.jpeg

20230529_072612_resized.jpeg

48 in 22 checking scope off sticks for squirrel hunting
How do you like your 48 in .22 cal. ?
Are you using the ZR mount? Crow
Kim finally feeling better and wanted to cook breakfast outside on the patio. With the dogs. Hurley’s little Pom Pom tail in one pic. Which lead to us getting a late start shooting. Her first time at 30 yards shooting her .22 HW50. She did well. Started with my HW97K long barrel which for first time ever wasn’t up to par. Turned out to be stock and F trigger screw which I didn’t check because we were hurrying. Switched to the Diana 52L which shot very well once I found the holdover. No pics because 10 minutes in I heard thunder. Got furniture and Blackstone covered, guns and everything but the EZ Up and benches in before it unloaded. Has poured off and on rest of day. Breakfast was worth it LOL. Not raining right now. If they ever finish this dang race I might sneak out with the HW75.

View attachment 360427

View attachment 360428

View attachment 360429

View attachment 360430
Sweet guns and one hell of a breakfast. Crow
XS46U .22 off sticks 40 yards first ten shots.
XS25 .22 off hand ten shots missing twice.
I always take the pictures after five or ten, the cans becoming swiss cheese after awhile. View attachment 360440View attachment 360439View attachment 360442View attachment 360443
That’s awesome shooting.
I like cutting the cans in half.
IMG_5739.jpeg
Here’s one I just finished off today. That last bit is the hardest. There’s two can’s inside the bigger can . 30 yds. Crow

That’s awesome shooting.
I like cutting the cans in half.View attachment 360455Here’s one I just finished off today. That last bit is the hardest. There’s two can’s inside the bigger can . 30 yds. Crow
Yes I am and love it. I have a USO 3-12 ffp on it. I need some lower rings to get a better cheek weld but it shoots great. Loves the Fx pellets and is pretty much 5 shots about .3 group at 30 off shooting sticks
Have never shot it off bench yet.
Jon

IMG_1593.png

Reactions: crowski
Yes I am and love it. I have a USO 3-12 ffp on it. I need some lower rings to get a better cheek weld but it shoots great. Loves the Fx pellets and is pretty much 5 shots about .3 group at 30 off shooting sticks
Have never shot it off bench yet.
Jon

View attachment 360460

Thanks, your a wealth of knowledge. I may check one out tomorrow. Crow

That’s awesome shooting.
I like cutting the cans in half.View attachment 360455Here’s one I just finished off today. That last bit is the hardest. There’s two can’s inside the bigger can . 30 yds. Crow
Definitely swiss cheesed that one. Like the blue paint

A .89¢ can of paint now cost $2.89 so things got to take a few more hits before i hit it with a fresh coat anymore , i guess that proves that we never had it soooo good. But joe, its hard to build back better when you can afford to finish it up with a quick coat of cheap spray paint..🥴
I’ve gone through 14 cans of paint since Jan. 1. Normally 10-12 dollars. Got the blue for $7. I like yellow best. Crow