What springer did you shoot today?

"The 4th" shot TX200 , just a few , maybe 50 ? just playing around out to 48 yards 1/2 and 3/4 inch spinners . fun gun !
Today is thunder and lightning heavy rain most of the day , thinking of making a sub roof under the deck so no rain on my 20 yard target .

Last night did a few "exploding" targets. Used the pressurized soda bottle caps on 20 oz'ers and a two liter. The two liter made a great sound, the 20 oz not so much. But the 20 gets 50 lbs of pressure and 80 psi in the two liter. Just enough extra psi and volume in the bigger bottle. You guys know how big boys operate, next may be 90 psi in the two liter and 80 psi in the 20 oz. All were shot with .25 JSB heavies in the HW90. Be Well Brothers, Bandito.

Last edited:
Last night did a few "exploding" targets. Used the pressurized soda bottle caps on 20 oz'ers and a two liter. The two liter made a great sound, the 20 oz not so much. But the 20 gets 50 lbs of pressure and 80 psi in the two liter. Just enough extra psi and volume in the bigger bottle. You guys know how big boys operate, next may be 90 psi in the two liter and 80 psi the the 20 oz. All were shot with .25 JSB heavies in the HW90. Be Well Brothers, Bandito.
I bought a pack of these for the 4th, OMG they are loud! make sure to stay 20 yards or more when you shoot them.

18.jpg

I attached them to a heavy steel (1/2 inch thick) target I have wrapped around a tree

Stitll hot and humid here. Looks like the remains of that hurricaine will be coming right over us. I need to get out later and pick up things in the yard and get ready. Weather report said 7-9" of rain Monday night through Wednesday and wind up to about 40mph. We had a lot of storms and high wind over the last month or so, trees down everywhere and they said the way a lot of the ones standing were whipped around there may still be more than usual come down in this. I need to get my yard mowed before it hits, as it would be late next week after all that rain before I could manage it and it's already getting a bit on the high side. With all the rain and heat it will just explode up, so I want to get it cut back some .

Stitll hot and humid here. Looks like the remains of that hurricaine will be coming right over us. I need to get out later and pick up things in the yard and get ready. Weather report said 7-9" of rain Monday night through Wednesday and wind up to about 40mph. We had a lot of storms and high wind over the last month or so, trees down everywhere and they said the way a lot of the ones standing were whipped around there may still be more than usual come down in this. I need to get my yard mowed before it hits, as it would be late next week after all that rain before I could manage it and it's already getting a bit on the high side. With all the rain and heat it will just explode up, so I want to get it cut back some .
Hang in there! Hope that you all stay safe 🙏🏼

Hang in there! Hope that you all stay safe 🙏🏼
Thanks, We should be ok as it will not be a hurricane by the time it gets here, just a lot of rain and fairly strong winds. I'm going down and pick up some extra gas for my generator, already used it twice this year. The big problem is trees taking down powerlines, About 20 years ago I got a big 11kw portable so I can run the central air as the house was not designed for cross ventlation, and gets very uncomfortable with a/c in the heat.
Went to town after this earlier post to pick up some alcohol free gas for my generator/lawn mower/and two cycle equipment. Pricy, 24 gal ran about $93 but then using a 20 year old generator, 16 year old lawn mower, and some older two cycle stuff with never any carburetor or fuel system problems, I'll keep using the good stuff. I generally use a stabilizer and a light dose of two cycle(outboard motor oil) in all of it also, been doing that for about 30 years now, a dilution way less than that recommended for 1 cycle outboard engines.. I would rather be prepared than caught flat footed, and unable to make it to pick up fuel, possible trees across roads, I am just outside town a few miles, or power out at service stations.

Last edited:
Very nice. I really 'need' to get an HW30s! ;)
The HW30S is a great little blinker. Very easy to shoot precisely with the 7.33 grain in .177 cal. I also have a .22 cal 30S and that is the most fun to shoot. It has the irons sights and rolling cans with it is so fun and relaxing. It takes the stress away. Low and slow

The HW30S is a great little blinker. Very easy to shoot precisely with the 7.33 grain in .177 cal. I also have a .22 cal 30S and that is the most fun to shoot. It has the irons sights and rolling cans with it is so fun and relaxing. It takes the stress away. Low and slow
I have an R7 in .177 so the HW30s will have to be .22! AoA is 60-90 days out from having stock. I see Krale has them in stock. Any experience with ordering from Krale?

I have an R7 in .177 so the HW30s will have to be .22! AoA is 60-90 days out from having stock. I see Krale has them in stock. Any experience with ordering from Krale?
I've only purchased from them once, I saved a couple of hundred dollars and it was delivered inside of 4 days. I would buy from them again if I needed to. Many others have had good experiences with them as well.

Reactions: crowski and BABz58
I have bought from Krale , wonderful experience and fast ordered monday had rifle in my hands thursday . AND saved $$$$
I try to order ,even with a wait, IN USA > but if i want something not in stock then it is Krale .

I’ve ordered two guns and many pellets from Krale over the years. No issues at all and very fast shipping especially coming from the Netherlands. I would not hesitate to order from them.