What springer did you shoot today?

Got to admit, that is very pretty. I haven't had a .20 cal rifle since the old Sheridan pump I had as a kid (1970). Joining this forum is going to prove to be very expensive!
Lol
That is how I started as well.
I bought mine in 72. I've bought three more of them, a 55, a 65, and another 72 project gun.

20230714_191447.jpg

Lol
That is how I started as well.
I bought mine in 72. I've bought three more of them, a 55, a 65, and another 72 project gun.

View attachment 479047
dreamed of having one as a kid , finally got one two years ago (and i am 79 ) and own two , Maybe three after next Air Gun shoe in NY .

My 97K has that shape in it's stock. The bottom is flat there. It does work well with a rear bag, bench set up.
View attachment 479023
Your blue 97 with those blue scope rings is a real eye catcher, plus you got a straight dovetail and barrel combo for the win.👌🏻

Feel like a stranger on this post. Life’s a blur. Today looks nasty. It’s just pouring with wind. I had to go in 20 min. after this shot. Tail end of that storm. Look at that sky. Open up you can see rain. View attachment 478835This is my HW97kl .177. Doesn’t get much better. Crow

This TX200 .22 was my first squirrel gun, and started it off. Did a lot of mopping up with this baby.View attachment 478975Shot the 97 some more. View attachment 478976Between the two rifles I find the 97 a little easier to use. The two have equal accuracy. Wish Air Arms made them in .20 cal. I find the Air Arms a little more appealing to the eye. Inside and out. Both awesome rifles. Crow
I agree the air arms is a sweet piece of lumber.

Couldn't control myself. Put in a pre-order for the HW30s Deluxe in .20 from AoA.
Congratulations!
I did two at a time, but only one was in stock. So I got the HW30s, and waited for the 97K, both in .20.
I Had been looking at those since the late eighties, and was shoved over the cliff by Crowski's beautiful Blue Laminate, .20.
I had wanted an HW30 for my daughter back then. She is a missionary running an orphanage in Honduras for about fifteen years now. She likes to shoot when she visits.

Screenshot_20240712_072457_Facebook.jpg

Just destroyed the starlings and pigeons at the farm this morning! .20 HW97 and if I ever had to get rid of all my air rifles it would be the very last! 😉View attachment 479385
Gorgeous rifle. My 97 .20 same deal. “None shall pass” with the 97. Shot my 97 .177 this evening. Put 3 rounds clean through 3/8 hole. 2 just caught edge. 47 yds. Can’t beat a 97 with a club. Crow
Got call from AOA, my 125 anniversary is in. Checked on other order HW30 Stainless .22. 20 is not available. HW77 .20 is on order and a HW98 .25 I was informed N/A. So instead I ordered a HW95 .25 Walnut stock. Bummer about the 98. Crow

I think they have the standard HW30s in .20 cal. in stock, if you don't want to wait.
Krale is delivering the HW30s standard Monday, very fast shipping. Counting the R7 in .177, when the HW30s Deluxe in .20 arrives from AoA I'll have all three calibers covered. Besides the 60-90 day wait for the Deluxe will give my credit card a chance to rebound!

So next up an HW97K in .20? Hmmm, where does it all end? :unsure:

Krale is delivering the HW30s standard Monday, very fast shipping. Counting the R7 in .177, when the HW30s Deluxe in .20 arrives from AoA I'll have all three calibers covered. Besides the 60-90 day wait for the Deluxe will give my credit card a chance to rebound!

AoA did have Walnut 97K .20cal. In stock.

My next gun purchase will be a R7 in .177. My 30 is a .22 cal so it needs a little brother.