What springer did you shoot today?

OK. Made similar to my 38 and 45 cal inline percussion target pistols. Pull the cocking mechanism and the mainspring surrounding the striker compresses. A long pivoted lever is tensioned and the trigger pivots knocking the lever free thus freeing the striker and cocking knob to go forward against the percussion nipple. If primed with a cap you have a controlled handful of power. Harder to describe than than to operate. The guy who invented it has been called back to the Father long ago, in the 70s. Be Well, and shoot often. B.

73 F. today. Rained like hell for 15 min. when I was shooting a HW97 black .22 cal.
IMG_9348.jpeg
This gun has a twang but so accurate. Crow

Daisy marketed FWB, a 110 and 150, serial 335xx and 333xx from 1968, maybe made same week/month? There is no reason to even show the target: you cannot tell them apart!
Daisy's always seem to come with sleeves, and some fellow told me that were selected for accuracy before sale???
L1010769.jpeg
L1010770.jpeg

Had my wife at hospital today for hernia repair surgery, That and too hot to be outside , and taking care of her full time for next few days means no outside time for me,
Take care of that girl well my friend. I hope she is up and running soon

Daisy marketed FWB, a 110 and 150, serial 335xx and 333xx from 1968, maybe made same week/month? There is no reason to even show the target: you cannot tell them apart!
Daisy's always seem to come with sleeves, and some fellow told me that were selected for accuracy before sale???View attachment 487024View attachment 487025
I absolutely love the one with MAJOR patina! 🤩

I like things like that.

IMG_8229.jpeg

Hope she has a swift recovery. Crow
She is doing great, a little sore and moving slowly. Getting up and moving on her own. She just has orders not to lift anything over ten pounds. I also told her no leaning over or reaching up high to pick anything up, If something falls to call me to pick it up.

She is doing great, a little sore and moving slowly. Getting up and moving on her own. She just has orders not to lift anything over ten pounds. I also told her no leaning over or reaching up high to pick anything up, If something falls to call me to pick it up.
Glad to hear. Till death do us part. Crow

I shot an HW 95 customized by Jan Kraner that I bought from Tyler, yesterday. It’s a smooth shooter and I was thinking it was shooting in the 13-14 ft lbs range but was pleasantly surprised it is at 17 ftlbs 🙂
My home range is short at 18 yards so I can’t really evaluate the full potential of the guns accuracy but I expect it to be good at longer distances. I can stack 16 grain jsbs easily at 18 yards. Anyways, here she is

0CF0E97B-9240-47FB-B389-881903BE4C24.jpeg

Last edited:
Hurric
I shot an HW 95 customized by Jan Kraner that I bought from Tyler yesterday. It’s a smooth shooter and I was thinking it was shooting in the 13-14 ft lbs range but was pleasantly surprised it is at 17 ftlbs 🙂
My home range is short at 18 yards so I can’t really evaluate the full potential of the guns accuracy but I expect it to be good at longer distances. I can stack 16 grain jsbs easily at 18 yards. Anyways, here she is

View attachment 487137
Nice piece, would love to have a stock like that.
👌🏻💯

Reactions: Bandito