What springer did you shoot today?

And this one too
C115809A-1C7A-4308-8179-337AD4E8C548.jpeg

Hurricane finally gone and it was dead calm this evening. Same as last time 40 yards 5 shots with
this laser 97K and the wee widdle 2-7X32. Groups tightened up today...red dot are 1.0"
IMG_7208.jpeg

Last group #6 was shot thru the 1.0" KZ on my squirrel FT. I think I missed one, so that's 4 pellets in that group, looks like 1/4" or so.
IMG_7207.jpeg

✌🏻

I shot an HW 95 customized by Jan Kraner that I bought from Tyler, yesterday. It’s a smooth shooter and I was thinking it was shooting in the 13-14 ft lbs range but was pleasantly surprised it is at 17 ftlbs 🙂
My home range is short at 18 yards so I can’t really evaluate the full potential of the guns accuracy but I expect it to be good at longer distances. I can stack 16 grain jsbs easily at 18 yards. Anyways, here she is

View attachment 487137
🤩🤩🤩

Hurricane finally gone and it was dead calm this evening. Same as last time 40 yards 5 shots with
this laser 97K and the wee widdle 2-7X32. Groups tightened up today...red dot are 1.0"View attachment 487139
Last group #6 was shot thru the 1.0" KZ on my squirrel FT. I think I missed one, so that's 4 pellets in that group, looks like 1/4" or so.
View attachment 487140
✌🏻
Nice shooting

Daisy marketed FWB, a 110 and 150, serial 335xx and 333xx from 1968, maybe made same week/month? There is no reason to even show the target: you cannot tell them apart!
Daisy's always seem to come with sleeves, and some fellow told me that were selected for accuracy before sale???View attachment 487024View attachment 487025
Imagine the looks when you uncased the 'Rat Rifle' at a match..... priceless!

I shot my Hatsan 95 yesterday. Nothing fancy. Just a budget air rifle. Factory spring and seal. Pretty much right out of the box.

20240810_104514.jpg

10 shots standing offhand with iron sights at 25 yards. Crosman domes at 715 fps.

20240810_133356.jpg

My offhand targets don't always look like that. But this one did.

Last edited:
I shot an HW 95 customized by Jan Kraner that I bought from Tyler, yesterday. It’s a smooth shooter and I was thinking it was shooting in the 13-14 ft lbs range but was pleasantly surprised it is at 17 ftlbs 🙂
My home range is short at 18 yards so I can’t really evaluate the full potential of the guns accuracy but I expect it to be good at longer distances. I can stack 16 grain jsbs easily at 18 yards. Anyways, here she is

View attachment 487137
I saw that gun at a show. Love the shadow line. trigger guard, and checkering. And a beautiful board. I did not handle it because I'm not the kind of guy that picks up a gun like that to play with it if I have no intention to buy. Tyler is a really nice guy. He makes me want to buy from him. I did buy a custom stock and some vintage pellets before. I also asked to handle a thumb hole Theoben and now I know they are just too slim for my big long hands. Kind of ruined my intention to buy a CS UK thumb hole stock (they made Theoben stocks) for one of my HW50's and my Evolution unless they can make the grip thicker.

To stay on topic, I ran the R7 over the chrony today! Even with such limited use, I do love this rifle.

But here's my dilemma. I want to add an HW97K to the stable, but can't decide on .177 or .20. Should I just bypass the tough choice and get both? :D
1 vote for .177✅