What springer did you shoot today?

Shot this HW77 .22. Only shot this rifle a few times. Love the 77 long barrel, so much easier to jack. View attachment 499680Picking off 1 inch targets at 47 yds. This thing is hungry. Crow
Does the HW90 come with an amede
xtrious stock? I shoot left hand, and it is important.

gamo had wildcat whisper on sale $100 bucks. got it yesterday. replaced trigger screw, mounted scope, and proceeded to sight it in.
PXL_20241001_200038902.jpg
PXL_20241001_195343436.jpg

Do you train your local squirrels with that Titan?
It needs a bit of a rebuild I think to get it's old power back. I also have a bit of an issue with loose-ish vertical lookup that can make the barrel sag a little. It's fun though, and nice looking to my eye.

He’s between the peckers head and the feeder.
Same story here with the wasps. That’s where I come in with this springerView attachment 500657Needs a Rickord trigger. Salt instead of lead. Ouch. Crow
Wife said to order one. Looked everywhere and direct has some models on sale for $39. Ordered a silver/black

Actually I'm in Sun La, Buras is 2 1/2 hours drive south. You definitely don't want to be there in a hurricane..
I looked at a map, That would be much better than down on that peninsula, especially where the Mississippi splits into the three passes. The internet map I looked at shows what lools like a river, is that the Pearl? My son lives up in Madison Ms, and I have seen it in flood up there and understand it gets really bad at times, no idea how it is that far south.

I looked at a map, That would be much better than down on that peninsula, especially where the Mississippi splits into the three passes. The internet map I looked at shows what lools like a river, is that the Pearl? My son lives up in Madison Ms, and I have seen it in flood up there and understand it gets really bad at times, no idea how it is that far south.
Yes, That's the pearl. When it floods it cuts off some of my routes out of here, but I'm on high ground, and a few miles from it.
If your ever in the area let's get together and do some shooting. 👍
Madison is a good piece off north of Jackson though.

Shot this monster today. A Diana 54 Pro .22. View attachment 501266Like throwing a hammer with wicked accuracy. Superb gun.
61F. North wind and sunny. Crow
nice gun in .22
i have a D54 in .177 but just a few minutes ago i ran it across my cronie at a whopping 6.08 FPE , think the guns needs a rebuild . .
While i was at it i cronied my Diana 23 @ 2.34 FPE which is good for that gun.
Stan

Yes, That's the pearl. When it floods it cuts off some of my routes out of here, but I'm on high ground, and a few miles from it.
If your ever in the area let's get together and do some shooting. 👍
Madison is a good piece off north of Jackson though.
Yes, know about Madison. They used to live in a little section that was surrounded by Jackson on three sides. Seems like they were on the west side of the Pearl, but really cannot remember.
Shot this monster today. A Diana 54 Pro .22. View attachment 501266Like throwing a hammer with wicked accuracy. Superb gun.
61F. North wind and sunny. Crow
Got one of those, same caliber but with a standard beech stock. I just cannot develop any affection for a laminate, no matter the color. What do you think of that Diana scope mount, I still have one in the box, unused.

Hi gang!
I shot some paper in the last couple days. I didn't seem to have the consistency with the JSB Heavy's so I dialed in my old scope elevation, and switched back to the 13.73's to compare them at 75 yards.
I still need a click or two of left, and to work on a consistent cheek weld.
Who knows maybe there's even more accurate pellets out there. I have only tried these.
20241002_184958.jpg