Whats a Good pcp truck gun

Hi,

I was looking for a big bore, but i really dont need that now. I do need something i can just pack in my truck. I would be too worried leaving the Uragan in it.

So I’m just looking for a good .22 that has somewhat of a shot count, accurate of course, and compact/light, capable of open sights, or maybe a red dot.

Not crazy about anything from Turkey, I’ve had my experience with Hatsan and Kral and neither were pleasant.

thanks brothers in arms

5 years ago give or take I bought the wife a p12 .22cal this crazy lil thing is as accurate as most any other .22 to 60 yards, hasn’t ever leaked, never had a problem with it. Shot count is also excellent, I’ve see. Them online now for $350ish only bad thing was that ping but a bottle brush back then stopped that. It works as good today as the day I got it, for a beater it could be your ticket. Oh FPS is only 840last I remember 

The one I just bought today.....Talon p
20210701_143543.1625172911.jpg

My initial truck gun was a Prod, then for some reason it became my Leshiy. But I must confess, my “truck” gun actually resides in complete safety and comfort in the back seat of my Tundra. If I needed a banger/job site truck gun that wasn’t actually going to get pampered like a girlfriend, I would look seriously at that Talon P or I think it’s called a Talon SS. I’ve always wanted to try one, just never had a good enough excuse to buy one. 

Reactions: SHOMER
So I had this dilemma also. I don’t want to throw any of my “high end” guns in my truck to bang around without a case and amenities, so I looked for something I could do just that with. For the price, I settled on the gamo urban. It can be had for $300, is sturdy enough to ride shotgun without a case, has a bsa cold hammer forged barrel, and decent shot found for the “truck gun” use. 
I could have gone with a prod also, but I wanted the full length barrel, and better shot count. Gamo has a special running now for $100 off plus free shipping on their site. I would jump on it!

did I mention, they’re in stock!!!

I do not know where you live, but, take into consideration that the heat into a car can damage easily PCP's as it does to compound bows.

A Uragan is always a super option for all types of shooting. It is just a matter is choose the right caliber for your needs. The .25 is good for almost everything. The .30 could be excessive in plinking cases but a much better caliber to dispatch a coyote or turkey.