Whats a Good pcp truck gun

I truly believe with conviction that there is not a better off hand, backpacking, truck gun made than the Lelya 2.0. It's so fantastic. Get it in .22 and enjoy!

Would you leave it in your truck though?

It’s small enough to fit under the seat with the TS12 scope. So yeah I would no problem. 

I’m in southern utah bout a hour from vegas, yea its hot here, i will keep under the crew cab seat. 

i did think of gamo, Diana, p-rod, its also availability. Would like used, then maybe get a better gun, plus could be modded, a poly stock so i dont have to worry about the finish when i use it as a pry bar.

is that gamo usa site?

Yes, gamo USA. Don’t know how long the offer is good for, so check it out soon if you’re going that route!

I’m having a hell of a time trying to find anything.

I’ve gotten a bunch of PM’s saying that I can’t get a decent pcp I’m going to have to spend at least $800 to $1,000

Whoever told you that is full of crap. That’s the most rediculous thing I’ve ever heard. There are so many offerings under $500 these days, there is NO reason to spend that kind of money for a starter pcp that will spend its days getting banged up in a truck. All here have given you plenty of great options. As far as not finding things in stock? I gave you the gamo options, and not only are they in stock at gamo USA, but pyramyd air has them too. The marauder is also in stock in synthetic stock version, as is the avenger and other budget guns. I guess it depends on where and what you’re looking for, but a quite a few options that were given to you are indeed in stock!

If looking at the mentioned Gamo Urban, you will get a better price on PA right now with their 10% off sale (4THSALE) and the rifle already listed on their site at $100 off MSRP.

https://www.pyramydair.com/product/gamo-urban-pcp-air-rifle?m=4100#7820

Whereas it would have been $321 shipped direct from Gamo (with the $100 off/free shipping coupon), it only comes to $290 through PA. Both will be less to you if you live in a state where PA doesn't charge sales tax.

I truly believe with conviction that there is not a better off hand, backpacking, truck gun made than the Lelya 2.0. It's so fantastic. Get it in .22 and enjoy!

Would you leave it in your truck though?

It’s small enough to fit under the seat with the TS12 scope. So yeah I would no problem.

My taipan compact would fit under the seat also, but no way I'm leaving it in a hot vehicle. 

So I had this dilemma also. I don’t want to throw any of my “high end” guns in my truck to bang around without a case and amenities, so I looked for something I could do just that with. For the price, I settled on the gamo urban. It can be had for $300, is sturdy enough to ride shotgun without a case, has a bsa cold hammer forged barrel, and decent shot found for the “truck gun” use. 
I could have gone with a prod also, but I wanted the full length barrel, and better shot count. Gamo has a special running now for $100 off plus free shipping on their site. I would jump on it!

did I mention, they’re in stock!!!

How you liking that urban, Andy? When you’re ready, let’s get that thing regulated. Here’s a 30 yard target off of my buddies nephews urban, unregulated. Unsure of the velocity, as all I did was fix a leak, polished up the barrel, and remounted his scope-

169D4853-F26F-43D8-BCF1-5BC614DB2870.1625654735.jpeg
The urban makes for a great truck gun!

So I had this dilemma also. I don’t want to throw any of my “high end” guns in my truck to bang around without a case and amenities, so I looked for something I could do just that with. For the price, I settled on the gamo urban. It can be had for $300, is sturdy enough to ride shotgun without a case, has a bsa cold hammer forged barrel, and decent shot found for the “truck gun” use. 
I could have gone with a prod also, but I wanted the full length barrel, and better shot count. Gamo has a special running now for $100 off plus free shipping on their site. I would jump on it!

did I mention, they’re in stock!!!

How you liking that urban, Andy? When you’re ready, let’s get that thing regulated. Here’s a 30 yard target off of my buddies nephews urban, unregulated. Unsure of the velocity, as all I did was fix a leak, polished up the barrel, and remounted his scope-

169D4853-F26F-43D8-BCF1-5BC614DB2870.1625654735.jpeg
The urban makes for a great truck gun!

I’ll let you know when it gets here. Lol. Gamo USA is running a little behind on orders it looks like. It was just shipped out yesterday. Due to my door Friday from FedEx (which as you know can be a problem with FedEx). So I guess we’ll see. A regulator is definitely in my future though. I owe it to the BSA barrel to do it!

However, the wildcat you did for me is shooting lights out! I got my first chipper the other day, and blew him back like 15’ from where he was perched!! It has become much heavier though, so it’ll definitely be my go to for raccoon and above, but the urban will be my woods walker for sure!