Whats everyones thought on the marauder semi auto?

I mean, maybe lift some weights? Its easy for me to cock, I actually would rather it be HARDER to pull back, signifying a stronger spring, which would also remedy the "low power." But with a little tune I push mid 50's FPE. Which is more than enough for small game and target shooting. And at full auto... well it would take just about anything lol

Aside from the bad press it gets from being compared to other styles of PCP's not in the same class the thing really isn't that bad. It's accurate and efficient, slinging Crosman or Hades pellets at perfect speeds for good flight. For the price, not bad either. The trigger is a good trainer if used as such, instead of wanting it to break short and light like a benchrest rifle. It will teach you to be steady.

Most of the bad press seems to be from mechanically incompetent people who don't know how to fill an airgun or how a rotary magazine operates. But who knows.

And I agree those guns arent in the same class, the cant shoot full auto and they have a pathetic number of shots between fills, not to mention they're massively overpriced compared to real guns. The Blitz is only 649, which, even if it does have some problems, is a total steal for what it can do.. Just wish Hatsan had any competition at this point, maybe someday. I just don't know why semi auto seems to be so intimidating to the industry. Side-cocking levers are so antiquated and unnecessary. Of course its easy to make a reliable bolt action, they're a technology that's hundreds of years old at this point. Maybe its a legal fear?