What’s in your draw at work today?

Ive been calling the Bozone "Boz-aspen"

few years back was headed to Denver thru Billings for some training... stopped for coffee,small talk with the young lady brewing my cup, she asked where I was from.. I said "Bozeman",... she repliad "Ah the Aspen of Montana..." I dont think she realized how dead on that was :cautious:
I'm not an American, but I felt that too... There's just something about this phenomenon of Bozeman becoming Aspen, CO.
'WorldAccordingToBriggs' is the name of a YT channel, that touches on these kinds of things...

Guys, no political intentions with my post. I am just happy to live in a country with a large ceiling height when it comes to air guns.
………and a looong corridor outside my office door for long indoor range pistol shooting. After work, and an empty building of course. 😎

E13528C9-6B70-4B20-B5A3-09DF240CA5CB.jpeg

5A2C5FD3-C387-439A-A75D-0251B202BB43.jpeg

Guys, no political intentions with my post. I am just happy to live in a country with a large ceiling height when it comes to air guns.
………and a looong corridor outside my office door for long indoor range pistol shooting. After work, and an empty building of course. 😎

View attachment 364447

View attachment 364448
That is a perfect hallway, could really stretch the distance. Whenever I hit a can at 50 yards with a pistol it makes me laugh.