Other Whats the next step over the Notos?

For the size and weight, nothing I can think of for $600.

I still like my PP700SA, it’s my pesting king still.

IMG_9826.jpeg

If you have a lathe, you're golden! If you dont, I would have it clocked.

The flatness of the block is critical and will mean the difference between longevity and a catastrophic failure of the guns ait block. The small M16 airblock is meant to be supported by a FLAT airtube face, hand sanding will not make a flat surface, no matter how careful you are.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: WIndOnYerGrape
Reactions: Dogowsky
I have asked myself that question whether it be my motorcycles, my guitars or the Notos.
The only answer I can come up with is that you make it your own.
Does anybody agree?
There is something to be said about that.
I think I have added things to all of my guns to do just that. Maybe not $600 worth of additions on most of them, but proably more on some.

Part of the fun of hobbies like this is modifying and personalizing your possessions.

Reactions: Dogowsky
This is where I got mine. When I went to put it on it was about a quarter turn off. So off it went to firewalker to clock it for a perfect fit. I do not have a lathe.

Chad
I hope mine lines up (likely not)

One day I hope to have an offering for the Notos Kang , but Im gonna have to make it work from here in the trenches.

What bottle is everyone going with?
I want a "longer skinny" CF bottle. Bought the $20 small aluminum bottle just to play with until I figure out best size for me.

I always thought the double factory length tube would make for an awesome woods walker....but the Kang rules against it.

Firewalker says 54mm and not 61mm diameter whatever you do .. just fyi to anyone reading.

Reactions: Firewalker
While your not going to buy one for $600, if you happen to own an older theoben rapid or mfr, you can certainly update & reconfigure what you have for that coin :p

View attachment 411969View attachment 411970
Dang that thing is awesome. After looking at the notos with drop block and bottle so much.....you can really appreciate setups like this and even aea...with the "integrated block" look.

Silly question, but how does a mounted light work with the mlok on the side that close? Really slick, im going to look into them...thx.

Reactions: Perle