• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Other Whats the next step over the Notos?

I hope mine lines up (likely not)

One day I hope to have an offering for the Notos Kang , but Im gonna have to make it work from here in the trenches.

What bottle is everyone going with?
I want a "longer skinny" CF bottle. Bought the $20 small aluminum bottle just to play with until I figure out best size for me.

I always thought the double factory length tube would make for an awesome woods walker....but the Kang rules against it.

Firewalker says 54mm and not 61mm diameter whatever you do .. just fyi to anyone reading.

The drop block allows for the 54mm bottle, the z-block allows for the 61mm bottle. Heck, try a 700cc bottle but mind the leverage on the guns air block!

Reactions: WIndOnYerGrape
Rob what all did you have done to the Notos?
Funny, I just made a different post on this gun and saw the notification for this...
All I did was have him do the bottle conversion. I wanted the power to stay the same. I dont know if he did any trigger work on it while he had it, but I could swear the trigger feels better.

Reactions: Coonhound0
Funny, I just made a different post on this gun and saw the notification for this...
All I did was have him do the bottle conversion. I wanted the power to stay the same. I dont know if he did any trigger work on it while he had it, but I could swear the trigger feels better.
Thank you Rob. I’m looking forward to sending him my sons & mine when they show up.

He was quick for sure and did great work. I can do the work, but sourcing all the stuff and tearing in to it... nah, just as quick and not much more to have him do it. Glad I did!
Yeah that’s what I was thinking also. And for someone just getting into it I would rather have it done right the first time.
Rob I see we are not too far apart. I’m in Greer SC.

Yeah that’s what I was thinking also. And for someone just getting into it I would rather have it done right the first time.
Rob I see we are not too far apart. I’m in Greer SC.
That's only about an hour 20 from my place. If you are just getting into airguns and want to come try some out, I have ...ahem... a few here. Got a range here up by the workshop as well.

That's only about an hour 20 from my place. If you are just getting into airguns and want to come try some out, I have ...ahem... a few here. Got a range here up by the workshop as well.
Also, there is a Hickory, NC airgun show each year in October that you could come up to. I've always got a couple tables there of stuff

$600 will buy a very nice Benjamin Akela. Walnut and steel. Accurate. Powerful. Easy to tune. Plenty of youtube videos on maintenance and tuning. Got mine at Airguns of Arizona. Great warranty and customer service from Crosman.

Akela Sparrow watch.jpg

Akela.jpg