N/A What's your favorite compact PCP?

The Benjamin PROD in 22 is always a nice compact hunter!
I would say my PROD qualifies as a compact. I also just remembered I own an Akela which is technically a bullpup

PRod (1).jpg

Akela.jpg

Reactions: JaceSpace1369
By far of what I have owned the Lelya 2.0 is my favorite for being compact, melt in your shoulder feel, excellent balance and built like a tank durability, with a simplistic system gets my money everytime. Con it's not as smooth as FX, BRK and some others, however that's not as important to me. Super accurate and has shot everything I put in it well NSA, H&N, FX, JSB pellets and am working on slugs now.
I love my Matador in .25 also.

About the only thing I am doing to either of them is adding some ABS bearings and doing a complete breakdown and polishing job, that should smooth them out alot.

This was this mornings behind the ear shot at 25yds.

20240909_090340.jpg

I only have one compact, a Brocock Atomic XR in .177. I got it for pistol field target and I'm getting used to it for that purpose. It does use a lot of air, tho. It is advertised getting 30 shots on the high setting, but I'm lucky to get 20. I'm probably using it when the stars aren't aligned.
You may need to adjust your tune… I get 25-30 shots at 725 fps out my favorite compact PCP, my .22 BRK Atomic XR…
IMG_1175.jpeg

Another option that might be doable is making up something CROSMAN hybrid ?
Built this up a couple years ago using a 1701 tube, p-rod breech with a rifle conversion stock and longer barrel /probe in .22 caliber.
As i recall it shoots @ 22-24 fpe with Crosman 14.3's. Weight with an old school 1" 4X scope is about 5# or so.

DSCF1042.JPG

DSCF1043.JPG

You may need to adjust your tune… I get 25-30 shots at 725 fps out my favorite compact PCP, my .22 BRK Atomic XR…
View attachment 495071
I will say if I were to buy a compact other than a Bullpup again, I would get another BRK Ranger XR! That thing was whisper quiet with the Odb160 I had on it. Fantastic pcp, I just wanted to go Bullpup for the longer barrel.

BRK is doing some great stuff.

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

My two new favorites are:
On top: Beeman 2028 Marshal, .22 cal, full Buck rail AR Conversion, Buck Rail Moderator
Below: Custom .22 cal PP-800, custom Barrel, full Buck Rail AR Conversion, Buck Rail Moderator

Light weight, compact, accurate and just pure fun to shoot.

ThomasT
Beeman 2028-124.jpg

Reactions: Dairyboy and Perle
Well there you go

Compacts remember

Seems like a dig. Was that a dig ? They work for me and I’m quite happy with them. I’m kinda chuckling at ya:sneaky:
A lot of people have had AEA nightmares, apparently you haven't experienced that which great, and hopefully you won't.

Not that compact though.

Reactions: Perle