N/A What's your favorite compact PCP?

My favorite compact is my .25 cal Leshiy Classic 250mm set-up with a Zulus 5-20. Super light and compact, fits in a back pack and has plenty power and accuracy for pesting or plinking. You can’t go wrong if you can find one…very hard to find these days.
IMG_4899.jpeg

Hello everyone,

My two new favorites are:
On top: Beeman 2028 Marshal, .22 cal, full Buck rail AR Conversion, Buck Rail Moderator
Below: Custom .22 cal PP-800, custom Barrel, full Buck Rail AR Conversion, Buck Rail Moderator

Light weight, compact, accurate and just pure fun to shoot.

ThomasT
View attachment 495300
I must say ThomasT those are good looking carbines.
Buck rail rocks

• Love
Reactions: ThomasT
I think it just means you're one of the lucky few. Happy for ya though!
I had them all gone through.
Proactively .. so with some good work on them they are all they can be. Powerful, light, accurate and reliable.good trigger with some sear work and spring changes.
Done by a buddy fellow memeber from here

I must say ThomasT those are good looking carbines.
Buck rail rocks
Hello @Perle

Thank you and I will agree that Buck Rail produces some really great items. I am shooting both of these little guns every day and having so much fun.

ThomasT

Reactions: Perle
Too many to pick just one. I have seven that I would consider compact. My latest that I just received this week is this Krait. Plenty powerful shooting 18.13gr @ 35 FPE with the reg set at 120bar. AirMaks says you can go up to 170bar. These are well built we will see how well it does but so far the Huma reg is great.

IMG_4397.jpeg

Last edited:
View attachment 471709

My short compact preference are these 2 lol . the leshiy classic sometimes wears a holo sun cqb red dot as well with a chevron . I like to keep things 40 and under with these rigs . Your mileage may vary haha.
What kind of results are you getting from the FX and how short is that barrel?