N/A Whats your most consistently accurate airgun?

Whats that one airgun you have that's got that unicorn barrel that just amazes you everytime you shoot it? I've owned many airguns and I can't say I've had one like this before just crazy accurate. My Taipan Vet Long .22 shooting JTS 18gr at 920fps.
View attachment 492237
50yds 4 5 shot groups. Avg of .284". I think my parallax was off a hair as it wasn't dead center on all targets like usual but not too stressed about that. On the second one the last shot was the one that dropped lower. If it didn't it was .184" for those first 4 and would have avg .216". Hard to complain when your worst group is .456" and still subMOA. Also think the .155" is my best 5 shot group at 50yds to date. But yeah this gun has about ruined me now and expectations of accuracy with other guns. Kinda sucks lolView attachment 492241View attachment 492240
Hi great looking taipan.. who's is the maker of the 3d printed Chek pice .. is the only part I need for my standard .22 mutant .. thank you..

My Epoch is looking better and better at 100yards
my last practice session using a .22 Epoch with JTS pellets @975-980
the shots were single loaded, target by target.
did not remain on the target to shoot as a group
IMG_0413.jpeg

All three of my air rifles are accurate and consistent at the range I'm using them at, stacking pellets in the same hole within 20 yard, haven't got a chance to shoot at longer range but they are pin point accurate so far.

Beeman R7
Umarex Notos
Avenge-X

Most fun to shoot is definitely the Notos, my absolute favorite of the three.

All three of my air rifles are accurate and consistent at the range I'm using them at, stacking pellets in the same hole within 20 yard, haven't got a chance to shoot at longer range but they are pin point accurate so far.

Beeman R7
Umarex Notos
Avenge-X

Most fun to shoot is definitely the Notos, my absolute favorite of the three.
Wait till you get to 50yrds and above. The fun starts

I would have to say my Current Epic Two, and not forgetting my Vulcan 3

My Maverick i always dialed on, and when i did not, something happened.
Like a few years ago i had the Mav running running slick as snot on a door knob and was shooting sub 1 inch groups at 86 M distance, so did not touch the gun more.
But next time at the range the MAV was all over the place and i even had to tune on regulator too, and only difference about a week of time and a 10 deg C temperature drop.

This was a great post. I would like to see a post of this type of "available" rifles. I shoot my Taipan the most, my Paradigm may be more accurate but I dont shoot it much. I bought it to shoot long range FT which I never did and probably never will. It's a big ol pig as far as a pesting gun so it dosn't get used.I would look at the 15" Evol but I wonder if they will ever be available always. Like others I wish I had of gotten a couple more Taipans.

Reactions: Dairyboy
From the bench, then it’s my Thomas HPX. It’s the only rifle I’ve ever owned that I can depend 100% on that the pellet will land exactly where I send it, IF I made the correct wind call.

If it’s a hunting rifle then I have two that I can depend on whether shooting off a stick, held against a tree or from the top of a fence then it’s my Vixen for barn hunting or my Prophet compact for squirrel hunting. Both have never disappointed if I did my part.