What's Your Next Purchase?

Looking at a Pard DS35LRF.
Not long ago, I picked up a Pard NV007 (or 8, I dont remember) but didnt have the range finder. I found the Pard to be very easy to navigate and the battery life has been great on it....so figure the next step is the LRF with the ballistics calculator onboard. Will see how it works.

Dont know that there are any new guns out there that I just gotta have yet, and in fact, have been offloading some.

Squared up on a good compressor so hopefully that'll last me till my last days.
Are you going to use this for dedicated night shooting or as an all rounder night and day scope?

Reactions: oaks1450
It arrived...

IMG_3957.JPG

I ordered a Diana 240 Classic along with a springer rated 3-9x32 AO Mantis scope and Sportsmatch medium rings to go with. Tom Gaylord wrote up a glowing review, and PA has the rifle for $99, so I figured for that price, why not. Been wanting a lightweight, quiet, easy to cock springer for casual plinking. Gotta take a break sometimes from my heavier magnum type springers. Picked up a 1200 rd brown box of the Crosman Premier .177 pellets as well.

PY-4163_Diana-240-Classic-Air_1468607851.jpg

PY-4163_Diana-240-Classic-Air_1468607866.jpeg

Last edited:
Leaning more and more towards a all carbon 9 L tank, not least now that i have my own compressor, so more frequent fills are no problem, and getting actual 300 BAR fills and not the 250-260 BAR fills dive shops will sell as 300 BAR fills.

I have a 12 L hybrid tank, but i aint getting younger and that tank somehow get heavier and heavier, and there is no water in it.
My old 12 L all steel 200 BAR tank, i will need professionals to get that out of my 2 floor apartment. :D

• Haha
Reactions: MysticalDragon