When are you arriving for RMAC?

I live on the central coast of California. I drove into Mesquite Nevada and spent the night. Left in the early to mid a.m. and arrived that day before Utah airgun's closed for the day.

I went a day early so I could rest and then scout around. RMAC was more fun then I thought it would be, and the folks there were very welcoming.

I and my dog Saidy will be there again this coming year. Saidy demanded that we go! LOL

Hope you can make there, remember the whos who, and Saidy, will be there. Now that's motivation. 👍

Eamon

I live on the central coast of California. I drove into Mesquite Nevada and spent the night. Left in the early to mid a.m. and arrived that day before Utah airgun's closed for the day.

I went a day early so I could rest and then scout around. RMAC was more fun then I thought it would be, and the folks there were very welcoming.

I and my dog Saidy will be there again this coming year. Saidy demanded that we go! LOL

Hope you can make there, remember the whos who, and Saidy, will be there. Now that's motivation. 👍

Eamon

Give Saidy a pat on the head :) 

Eamon

Eamon,

I'm also on the Central Coast. I plan on getting into some longer range airgun shooting next year. I've got a few matches on my to do list - RMAC, EBR, Temecula, and PAC. I've got a JSAR Raptor .22 on order. As soon as registration opens, I plan on entering.

I usually get together with a couple buddies for the longer drives, and get there the day before. I've got an old Honda minivan for the specific purpose.

I'll be practicing at the SLOSA/SLSBA range.