FX Where did the FX -USA parts inventory end up?

FX USA was a very easy place to deal with. They helped me with my Widcats with no issues. UA is a parts seller, not interested in helping the brand, in my experience.
AGREED!
The beauty of FX-USA was that they were not gun retailers.
They were the FX hub in the USA providing retailers with guns and performing the most important tasks of warranty service and parts for individuals.
As a consumer we saw no marketing hype.
None!
Just good service.
And lots of knowledge.

We (FX owners,)
We (as an organized sport)
We (as an industry)
need someone to fill those shoes

Just my pair of scents
Edward

An update regarding FX inventory in Wilmington: I spoke with a former employee of the FX organization here in Wilmington, NC. He is currently setting up a new business; Cape Fear Airguns. Newton Buck was selected by FX to manage all used and like new inventory . Utah Air received the "New" inventory. The building and all contents went into receivership. The building/warehouse in Wilmington is currently up for sale. Any FX airgun that could not be proved to be new was deemed "used" even though it may have been actually new and unused. Newton, separated from to former organization and was never part of anything nefarious that may have occurred. Probably why he was selected to handle some of the inventory. Newman has somewhere near 100 FX airguns, most seem to be in new or like new condition. Website: https://www.capefearairguns.com/. Almost forgot - Newman is an FX trained repair technician
Mobile (910) 319-8981

Last edited:
It will be up and going between cape fear and Utah. Just takes time. Think of the shoes that need to be filled and filled quickly??? Utah air is going to build a whole new place. We are just going to have to have patience. Pretty sure this whole thing has had many ripple effects. Even crickets from the YouTube fxers…like they fell off the face of the earth. Ted is doing budget gun reviews…lol.
As far as inventory….i think D-Bag JT sold it all on eBay 😂😂