FX Where did the FX -USA parts inventory end up?

An update regarding FX inventory in Wilmington: I spoke with a former employee of the FX organization here in Wilmington, NC. He is currently setting up a new business; Cape Fear Airguns. Newton Buck was selected by FX to manage all used and like new inventory . Utah Air received the "New" inventory. The building and all contents went into receivership. The building/warehouse in Wilmington is currently up for sale. Any FX airgun that could not be proved to be new was deemed "used" even though it may have been actually new and unused. Newton, separated from to former organization and was never part of anything nefarious that may have occurred. Probably why he was selected to handle some of the inventory. Newman has somewhere near 100 FX airguns, most seem to be in new or like new condition. Website: https://www.capefearairguns.com/. Almost forgot - Newman is an FX trained repair technician
Mobile (910) 319-8981
You are exactly correct.
Did I miss your reply other than this one ☝️? I can’t find your answers?
Yes,I answered another thread. Newman did get some of the inventory,and utha. All those impacts just listed as used.

Reactions: Trucker3573
The inventory was split between utha and Newman buck. All the impacts at where so called used that utha had came from fx usa. Cape fear also has some of the used guns for sale. The other inventory, I don't know,I recieved a good offer on the left over ammo,and I'm gonna purchase it. A friend of mine who worked r&d at fx usa told me these things,he had no reason to make them up either. So good day. Anything used Cape fear got., New inventory went to utha and I believe was sold at discount.

from the look of Utah's latest "walk thru wednesday" it looks like they got a huge shipment from NC
they got pallets everywhere
In Justin's words "a metric $h!t ton"

Screenshot_20240808_120854_YouTube.jpg