Where do you buy your pellets/slugs?

I guess some of the ammo I shoot is exotic. I've recently started shooting much lighter ammo. I've got a good stockpile of heavy .177 pellets I bought long before the pandemic, but I never got anything lighter than 10.34. My pistol and one of my rifles are liking JSB 7.87 for 5-7 fpe. Pyramyd sells them for a dearly $25 a tin. AOA comes in at $20. None of the other places I trust carry them. I guess my guns have a Champaign pallet but I have a beer budget.
I'm just glad I don't have to feed a big bore.

Reactions: coastal drifter
Have you tried Vogel pellets?

Reactions: coastal drifter
I guess some of the ammo I shoot is exotic. I've recently started shooting much lighter ammo. I've got a good stockpile of heavy .177 pellets I bought long before the pandemic, but I never got anything lighter than 10.34. My pistol and one of my rifles are liking JSB 7.87 for 5-7 fpe. Pyramyd sells them for a dearly $25 a tin. AOA comes in at $20. None of the other places I trust carry them. I guess my guns have a Champaign pallet but I have a beer budget.
I'm just glad I don't have to feed a big bore.
I hear a lot of good things about Crosman pellets. Might be worth trying them. All my guns are high power and like them heavy.

Reactions: rcarlisle
Have you tried Vogel pellets?
might have to try those 9.3gr domed pellets in my HW97