N/A Where do you shoot from?

I have some high-tech lumber held together with cutting-edge screws resting atop a vintage wheel barrow (complete with captured rain water hydrostatic stabilization system) for the ultimate mobile shooting platform...

P9010050.JPG

Cheers,

J~

South of Kuna, ID near the Morely Nelson Birds of Prey Refuge and Snake River. I might head up to Weiser and Fruitland later this year for rabbits near Crane Creek Reservoir.
When I lived in Marsing, Fruitland had a bowling ally. It was named Gay Way lanes. That's when Gay meant Happy lol.

Last edited:
I have some high-tech lumber held together with cutting-edge screws resting atop a vintage wheel barrow (complete with captured rain water hydrostatic stabilization system) for the ultimate mobile shooting platform...

View attachment 492933

Cheers,

J~
showoff!

this is where Woogieman and I shoot. Its on my friends farm 45 miles from home. Its only 100 yards but nobody to bother us and we can go pesting there as well. The one pic is woogieman shooting into the clay when testing the Xpunch Corbin slugs. And the pic that has my truck in it has my long range muzzeloader on the bench. I hope that dosnt get me kicked off. but it shows the range.

View attachment 492874

View attachment 492875

View attachment 492876

View attachment 492877
It's got the Quigley down under sights on it.

I shoot off my covered porch. This is my main table. This shot from the targets.
IMG_9580.jpeg

Fifty feet from my main shoot I have another table, on other side of porch. Gives me a different view.
This shot from targets. The lake in the back has Bass Walleye and Muskie. I like to get the line wet.
IMG_9581.jpeg
Tonite I shot under lites. From targets.
IMG_9582.jpeg
Winter is my favorite time to shoot under lites with the snow. Crow

I shoot off my covered porch. This is my main table. This shot from the targets.
View attachment 493116
Fifty feet from my main shoot I have another table, on other side of porch. Gives me a different view.
This shot from targets. The lake in the back has Bass Walleye and Muskie. I like to get the line wet.View attachment 493117Tonite I shot under lites. From targets.View attachment 493118Winter is my favorite time to shoot under lites with the snow. Crow
Looks like you can shoot and fish from the covered porch..lol. Hope the water don't rise too much.

View attachment 493116
This shot from targets. The lake in the back has Bass Walleye and Muskie. I like to get the line wet.View attachment 493117Tonite I shot under lites. From targets.View attachment 493118Winter is my favorite time to shoot under lites with the snow. Crow
OH an obstacle , you can open the doors and shoot through it , clever .