N/A Where do you shoot from?

Sometimes in my workshop/boat house (8 m), and sometimes from my cabin (10-80 m). But most of the time in the wilderness around my cabin for longer ranges.

View attachment 497729
I spy some FX Wildcat stocks in the background.

Beautiful place Gunnar!

Reactions: Bandito
Some nice looking set up’s.
Nothing fancy for me. I’m using an old plastic patio table and a home made bench. I shoot out into a 12 acre forest and there’s a 100 acre pine forest behind that. I have target stands at 10M, 25-30-40-50 yards. My 10M stand is covered because of some light rain, but I stand on the cement patio stone and it’s exactly 10M to the target. For the longer shots with a rifle I sit at the table and use a Caldwell rest.
IMG_5067.jpeg

Some nice looking set up’s.
Nothing fancy for me. I’m using an old plastic patio table and a home made bench. I shoot out into a 12 acre forest and there’s a 100 acre pine forest behind that. I have target stands at 10M, 25-30-40-50 yards. My 10M stand is covered because of some light rain, but I stand on the cement patio stone and it’s exactly 10M to the target. For the longer shots with a rifle I sit at the table and use a Caldwell rest.
View attachment 497814
I like that although I might be stumbling a bit getting to the targets. Getting rather "long in the tooth" I am not nearly as steady as a few years back.

this is where Woogieman and I shoot. Its on my friends farm 45 miles from home. Its only 100 yards but nobody to bother us and we can go pesting there as well. The one pic is woogieman shooting into the clay when testing the Xpunch Corbin slugs. And the pic that has my truck in it has my long range muzzeloader on the bench. I hope that dosnt get me kicked off. but it shows the range.

View attachment 492874

View attachment 492875

View attachment 492876

View attachment 492877

I like that although I might be stumbling a bit getting to the targets. Getting rather "long in the tooth" I am not nearly as steady as a few years back.
There’s a small creek in front of me but I have a bridge over it a few yards away. It’s very easy to access. I’m no spring chicken either at 66

Reactions: Gunnertrones