N/A Where is everyone selling their springers

Please keep in mind that a person buying items and reselling needs to make a profit. I’m glad CT is able to provide a service for those that wish to sell their collections .
I tell you what, I had purchased from his family before on GB, and from CT on eBay. Really good to deal with. I met CT at the Carlisle show and he's such a nice decent guy I almost bought a gun just to buy a gun from him. I did buy a small item or two. He gets some really cool stuff. Keep your eye on his listings. And remember, he's a business man. He has overhead and has to make a living.

Join an air gun club and become a respected member, it'll open doors. I've gotten some very nice deals from people in my clubs or people club members have referred me to. See it, handle it, try it, buy it......no tax, no shipping, no scammers, no worries. Works for both parties. Weeds out low-ballers too. I've often said I'll give it away free to someone deserving before I practically give it away to a low-baller.
Hey Respected member

I hear you got some really really accurate springers stashed away...let's talk.

I am hoping to sell one on here soon. I am finding that the value of said rifle might be a lot lower than I was hoping, especially considering I just bought it last year.

It seems that g-broker is hit or miss, like they don't have a lot, and the sellers typically don't know anything about airguns. But maybe that could benefit people like us when buying.

E-bay won't sell to my state, so I would need to see if I could sell there.

I tell you what, I had purchased from his family before on GB, and from CT on eBay. Really good to deal with. I met CT at the Carlisle show and he's such a nice decent guy I almost bought a gun just to buy a gun from him. I did buy a small item or two. He gets some really cool stuff. Keep your eye on his listings. And remember, he's a business man. He has overhead and has to make a living.
Thanks i appreciate it means a lot.

Every post here is sensible advice, but I also think it good to be selective, and pay more but only buy the very best examples of whatever you can afford? Maybe is better to have a real nice Gamo than a rusty Wiscombe, if you cannot afford a really nice Wiscombe?...(yup, bit of exaggeration there to make the point! Of course if anybody has a rusty Anschutz LG54 send me a pm...:)
Well i do have a very nice whiscombe jw80 mk2 if you want one.