Tuning Where Is The Best Benjamin Marauder Repair/Upgrade Shop

This is your guy. One of the best in business. A shooter and tuner. 
Screenshot_20210427-072106.1619522614.png

The BEST ( Are no longer around ) only two left and the late comer to the game was Tim Hill doing parts and pieces to this day & Cothrin machine making power house "Dump" valves. The Likes of WAR / JSAR who were cutting edge in the innovation of Valves, barrels upgrades, breechs, SSG's etc are no more.

Seems @ 10 years of marauders the Want & Desire of upgrading them has came and went with so much NEW GUN & Manufacturers in recent years.

Many of us still have and work with these rifles, but for those just coming aboard the M-rod train ..... It is a hobo's jump aboard to find any of the really desirable parts and pieces as it left the station a few years ago.

I still do performance work on .177 & .22's with regulation conversion, light hammers ... barrel & trigger work. The .25's not so much.

Scott S

Having spent a few hours in the driveway at the motorhead’s hacienda watching the master at work (and consuming some baked goods), I am pretty close to a certain amount of confidence in doing basic repairs on my three Gen I rifles and 1720T. Regardless of what he says, he is still the best in the west. Yes, when we buy the Marauders, go through the tuning process, adding upgraded valves and more expensive barrels, we could have saved money and time by just buying a more expensive rifle/handgun to begin with. But where is the fun in that? We could also save our coin and buy a corvette (Mustang) rather than buying something of a lesser value and upgrading the purchase with selected parts and tuning. Yes, the RAW, FX, Thomas rifles are beautiful machines but they are no more accurate than the guy (or gal) behind the trigger. What Scott won’t tell you is, with a lowly Gen I Marauder he won the National Field Target (Hunter Division) Championship in Phoenix a few years ago. While that alone was a magnificent achievement, during that match he was the highest scoring shooter regardless of class.

And no, he will NOT sell that rifle..🤬