JTS Where should I buy my first PCP?

Flying B

Jul 14, 2024
I am going to order my first PCP tomorrow. JTS aircuda max. I would like to hear your feedback on these stores
Utah Airgun
Pyramid Air
Air guns of Arizona

I’m new and this is my first post
I have been shooting a Crosman trail np for 13 years. Health issues I can no longer cock the rifle thus the need for PCP
Thanks

All 3 are great, but it might depend on which specific pcp you choose. Not all retailers carry all brands. Utah doesnt really have sales, but they include sales tax in their prices, and PA has regular sales on certain brands and models. Just a heads up FX products are pretty much never on sale anywhere with rare exceptions. I have spent lots of money through both Utah and PA and have been happy each time.

Reactions: Flying B
I am going to order my first PCP tomorrow. JTS aircuda max. I would like to hear your feedback on these stores
Utah Airgun
Pyramid Air
Air guns of Arizona

I have been shooting a Crosman trail np for 13 years. Health issues I can no longer cock the rifle thus the need for PCP
Thanks
No sales tax with Airguns of Airizona. Free shipping with Pyramid. (Don't waste your money on paying for pre-inspections with Pyramid)

Utah Airgun
Pyramid Air
Air guns of Arizona

Thanks
They are all good. Find one that doesn't charge tax and buy from there. Shipping should be free also.

I have not ordered anything from AoA but I've purchased things from Utah and Pyramyd. Utah checks out guns before shipping them which is a good thing but I think they only shoot at 10 yards which tells you very little - other than that the gun will fire. They held onto the one gun I bought there for most of a week to do their checkout. Pyramyd ships almost immediately - unless you pay for one of their extra cost services. Both were good to deal with but I think Pyramyd bent over backwards for me. Utah was nice and responded well but not super quickly and wasn't as generous.

So to me it depends some on what you want. If you want the gun checked out before it ships Utah would be my choice. If you want it shipped as quickly as possible I would pick Pyramyd. If you want technical advice or help, I would pick Utah. If you want somebody who will respond very quickly, I would pick Pyramyd.

Utah Airgun
Pyramid Air
Air guns of Arizona

Thanks
I've bought from all 3.
All three are good.
See which has the model you want, and compare prices.
I've also bought from Talon Tunes, and been happy with them.

Pyramid Air has a $10 off if you allow 'push' notifications, you can cancel it after you make your order and use it, or not.
Pyramid Air has free shipping if you spend I think it is $150+. All of the others you pay for shipping, and airguns are generally pretty heavy.
Pyramid Air also has bullseye Bucks or some such thing, accumulate so many points and you get $5 or whatever off your next order. You have to register to accumulate these points.
Pyramid Air also has probably the best deal on pellets, buy four tins and the fourth one is free (it will be the cheapest tin).
For the guns that they do carry, Pyramid Air has the best review section of any other seller that I am aware of.
Pyramid Air is also the only place I've returned an airgun. If there is an issue and it is within a 30 day time frame. They also provided a free return label.
*Cons; You have to pay (a nominal fee) for Pyramid Air - to air up a new gun overnight to see if it leaks, or to shoot a few shots to see if it is functioning OK. Utah Air, Airguns of Arizona and Talon Tunes do this as a matter of practice. Talon Tunes will also adjust the trigger and tune it for you. All three provide a target of ten or so shots, shot at 20 or 30 yards.

Utah Air has buy five tins of pellets and the fifth one is free (again, it will be the cheapest tin).

Pyramid Air doesn't carry some of the guns I want, nor some of the pellets... so it depends on whatever I am after.

With all of the Pyramid Air perks I've noted, I've bought 3 of my last six airguns from Utah Airguns, and only one from each of the others.

Jerry

Last edited:
Utah Airgun
Pyramid Air
Air guns of Arizona

Thanks
don't know where you are so i can't say who is closer , personal favorite is AOA .

Utah Airgun
Pyramid Air
Air guns of Arizona

Thanks
If you’re staying with Crosman go to @Airgun-Revisions