Daystate Where To Get Daystate Huntsman Revere Un-Regulated in .22?

Coors

Aug 15, 2024
I'd like to get an unregulated version of the Daystate Huntsman Revere in .22 caliber so that it has the foster fitting, instead of the probe. Then I'd add a Huma regulator myself to have both regulated and foster fitting, but I can't find the unregulated version in .22. I live in the US. I've looked at AOA's offerings, but this version isn't listed. Does another source in the US exist?

I'd like to get an unregulated version of the Daystate Huntsman Revere in .22 caliber so that it has the foster fitting, instead of the probe. Then I'd add a Huma regulator myself to have both regulated and foster fitting, but I can't find the unregulated version in .22. I live in the US. I've looked at AOA's offerings, but this version isn't listed. Does another source in the US exist?
Here is a .177 in the classified that claims to be regulated but no detail about that in the ad. I have a Regal in .20 and am thoroughly satisfied with its performance without a regulator.

Daystate Astile.jpg

Reactions: rigbymauser
If your intention is to have a regulate Revere 22 it makes the most sense to me that you buy the regulated version
Doing so you then have a fill pressure gauge and a regulated pressure gauge.
When adding a Huma reg to the unregulated gun your gauge will only show you the reg pressure.
Much less practical IMO than eliminating the need for a fill probe.

Just curious!
But I'd like to understand why you are so dead set against having to use one

Just my 2 scents
Edward

Looking at the Daystate website and the distributor websites, it can be inferred that the unregulated versions are being discontinued. Can't confirm that, but it seems that way.

Recommend you simply embrace the fill probe instead of undertaking such a project, which may now involve having to buy a second-hand gun, anyway. Fill probes are really not that bad. I have a mix of both fosters and fill probes. I simply keep the fill probes in a tiny organizer box and have never managed to forget them, lose them, etc. Buy 2 or 3 of them if you are worried about it, and keep one in your vehicle and another one in your gun bag. They are not expensive and last a life time with only needing to occasionally replace the o-rings.

Looking at the Daystate website and the distributor websites, it can be inferred that the unregulated versions are being discontinued. Can't confirm that, but it seems that way.

Recommend you simply embrace the fill probe instead of undertaking such a project, which may now involve having to buy a second-hand gun, anyway. Fill probes are really not that bad. I have a mix of both fosters and fill probes. I simply keep the fill probes in a tiny organizer box and have never managed to forget them, lose them, etc. Buy 2 or 3 of them if you are worried about it, and keep one in your vehicle and another one in your gun bag. They are not expensive and last a life time with only needing to occasionally replace the o-rings.
In my dating days I kept one in my wallet

• Haha
Reactions: Spartan