Which One Is Best For Bird Hunting

• Snowpeak M60b

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Kral Puncher Breaker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Snowpeak P35

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
I am with Charlie, I wouldn't go with any of the ones you mentioned personally. Very subjective experience, but I am not a bullpup guy!

But if you INSIST on bullpup, P35 is a great inexpensive choice with lots of positive feedback from those who own them, only issue is Snowpeak and their barrels sometimes need re-crowning in best case, and worse case full re-work (lapping, recrown, ect).

-Matt

I have all three ….

Kral will be the heaviest it’s unregulated but it has a well balanced valve and acts regulated with a predictable drop in fps Built like a tank but rear lever on a bullpup is dated

Zelos/ M60 is lighter very well balanced better trigger than the Kral and better accuracy Power is the highest with this gun. Nice side lever and is regulated

P35 / BullShark The p35 is lighter than the zelos but the BullShark it the same weight ( more or less )
Good trigger , similar side lever feel to the Zelos which is to say good . …and it’s regulated
Slightly more powerful than the Kral ( comparing .22 to .22)

All are accurate and very good guns capable of taking the birds you listed.

Zelos is the most expensive followed by the BullShark
And then Krals you can find used pretty cheaply

Good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: MongooseV8
For Bird Hunting Like, (Dove, Pigeon, Grey Francolin)
If you'll be shooting well below 50 yard, add Umarex Notos to your list, super compact and you'll get 18~20FPE right out of the box, plenty of power for those birds and squirrels, the money you saved you can buy a decent compressor or scope, or more pellets.

If you intend to shoot up to 100 yard, my vote goes to Zelos/M60B.

Reactions: BaaZiGhar