Which Airgun Dealer Has The Best Customer Service?

From a recent situation, i would like to give praise to Airgun Heaven's customer service.
It was an accident that i was sent the wrong item..accidents happen.
When i sent them an email with the details, they were quick to respond and apologized for the inconvenience.
I thought it might be a hassle to send them back an international package, but they told me the cost of shipping will be refunded and are sending the replacement at the same time i am sending the wrong item back.
That's a relief, because i thought i was going to have to wait until they recieved the item back before sending the replacement.
Everyone falls down and makes mistakes .. but it is how you get back up and fix the mistakes that define character
I'd gladly do business with Airgun Heaven again

I'm just curious, has anyone already sent a warranty case back to Krale from the US?
Then I would like to know how long it took to repair the rifle?
Shipping time not included.

So the moment the rifle arrived with them until it was ready for shipping again after repairs.
Hello @thommy

Just my one time experience with a problem with Krale. I recently ordered a pistol and they sent the incorrect pistol. I requested a Return Authorization and shipping label and they refused. I will not do business with then again.

ThomasT

Airgun Revisions is great, Rich is great to deal with, he can make/ tune gun to your liking, have 2 of his custom guns, both are awesome.

Also had always had excellent service from AOA, purchased several rifles from them, had 1 issue with new gun missing its factory Moderator, they sent me Nicer one at no charge.

Well for dealers Kraz is awesome for Huben. That dude is available 24/7, all you have to do is text him and he gets right back to you and will fix your gun within a week and have it shipped back to you. Of course Huben is a fantastic brand and as long as you know what you're doing you won't have too many problems with them.

But a guy I think that really goes above and beyond is Bin from Bin Tac. He's the exact same way as Kraz, you contact him, he gets right back to you and get your guns and fixes them and get them back to you as fast as possible. And you know that he's busy as hell because AEA guns are complete pieces of junk most of the time and he's still able to get your gun back to you fast 🤣.

Reactions: BABz58
As mentioned by others, my viewpoint is subjective becuase I have not dealt with all US based Airgun manufacturers.
  • Airguns of Arizona is where I purchase most of my airguns because they are the US Daystate/BRK dealer. Darren and the team there have always taken good care of me.
  • Kelly at KrazCool is another excellent one. He is one of the only Huben dealers and that is his niche.
  • I haven't had to ask for any support issues, but Tony at Talon Tunes has been great to deal with.
YMMV

So far, had only excellent experience with PyramydAir and FoxAirPower. Both are prompt to reply and very thorough with customer requests and support. Never had any issues. Okay, I had one with PA, they shipped me Ataman with a mag, emailed them and had a brand new replacement mag in my mailbox in 2 days. FoxAirPower was able to locate the parts I needed real quick when I needed, kudos to them!

I just had two recent dealings with AoA and UA.
I sent each a rifle for repair, and got exactly opposite results.

In there defense in was the week of RMAC.

AoA finished and shipped my rifle with no correspondence at all. I found out when the shipping company sent tracking numbers. The rifle arrived with no parts or correspondence. I waited over a week to see if they were going to tell me what happened to my rifle while they had it? They of course took care of me when I called and asked about it, sending my replaced old parts. It was a mistake, not their policy.

The other rifle was at UA, where the biggest airgun event of yhe year was happening.
My experience with UA was the opposite of AoA.
In that I got a detailed email saying my gun was finished, showing the work that had been done. And that it was ready to ship. So I added some pellets to the order and paid the bill. We'll the pellets came but no rifle?
So after a couple days I called and said its been 10 days since I payed, and I haven't received shipping info on my rifle? After a little investigation, they apologized and got it shipped.
Another mistake, and not policy. The rifle arrived with all the old replaced parts.

I thought about of both of those and mistakes of my own where I have appreciated grace and understanding. 👍