Which Brand and Modell is this?

1542571581_15400554005bf1c63db8ac21.75367550_20181118_205327.jpg
1542571601_11035475805bf1c651cd19d7.08884067_20181118_205335.jpg

Greetings from Bavaria.

Today I found a vintage air rifle my grandfather must have bought ages ago. It bears no brand or markings, except for a serial number on its barrel. As it does not have the letter "F" in a Pentagon stamped in, its production date must be before 1970, as from that year on all free to own air guns sold in Germany are stamped with that symbol. My guess is that it once was sold as a medium price range rifle by one of the former big german mailorder warehouses like Quelle or Neckermann.

The rifle is an .177 cal. underlever springer, single shot only. The pellet is loaded via a turning breech(manual operation, opens and closes via a small turning lever on its side, independent from the cocking mechanism), the trigger is (roughly) adjustable by a single screw. Stock is wooden, all other parts are metal. It has an adjustable rear sight and an 11mm scope rail. Any help on identifying the brand and model name is greatly appreciated, as the rifle is still functional and I'd love to restore it, given there's still a source for fitting spare parts around. 

For more details please have a look at the photos or feel free to ask. 

Thx, I discovered it stored away in a plastic wrapper up on top of a cupboard. Must have been there for years, but held up good against time. Sure needs internal lubing and polishing of the few superficial specks of rust it collected, but luckily it has no bigger damages. Only missing part it seems is the small screw for elevation adjustment of the rear sights. 

Wow, you definitely nailed it! Big thank you to all who answered on my post. You really helped me out. Just searched the web and found a series of blog posts on the model over at pyramidair. Seems that there are even fitting springs around made by OX.

The model was actually produced in Hungary, during the cold war and is known for its durability. Explains why the rifle still delivers decent fps, quite in the range of what is described in the blog. Has a rather exotic power plant with two springs, one being fitted inside the other. Really looking forward to give it an overhaul and see how much potential it has in it. Best thing is that we have a special rule on air guns produced before the power limit of 1970: They are legal to own without permission, even if they go above the 7.5 Joule mark and have no F marking. 

Happy to have made such a lucky find.😃

Btw, what spring should I use to get the best power? The rifle is said to get at least to around 10fpe by replacing the stock double spring.

Read that Weihrauch 77 main spring should work with the Relum Super Tornado, also OX, BSA Meteor and others. Getting close to 12fpe or 16 Joule would be nice, but I can't find a definitive recommendation. Other issue is that the rifle was produced with two different piston chamber lengths, the long stroke being 20mm longer than the normal version... Don't know if the springs fit both.