Which guns you like so much that you have duplicates?

I have a 177 in Walnut and a 25 in green laminate. These are my favorite for hunting and pesting.

My R5M 22 std gets shot the most though cause it gets shot from my patio table in my back yard. I am resisting the urge to tune it for slugs🤨

Was thinking of keeping the Lelya at 25fpe or maybe detune even further to 20fpe getting the R5M for 32fpe and having the Uragan for 45fpe duty. Just love the build quality of the Edguns and their compactness.

I have a 177 in Walnut and a 25 in green laminate. These are my favorite for hunting and pesting.

My R5M 22 std gets shot the most though cause it gets shot from my patio table in my back yard. I am resisting the urge to tune it for slugs
1f928.svg

Was thinking of keeping the Lelya at 25fpe or maybe detune even further to 20fpe getting the R5M for 32fpe and having the Uragan for 45fpe duty. Just love the build quality of the Edguns and their compactness.

My .177 Lelya 2.0 is tuned to 18 ftlb. My .25 Lelya 2.0 is tuned to 45 ftlb.

My .22 R5M is currently tuned at 31 Ftlb. I keep debating tuning it for slugs.

I actively resist the temptation of duplicates but had to get 2 SPA PR900-w in .22.

They are so spurned that I had to prove my modest tuning skills. Just could not say no to that 100cc titanium cylinder, the light weight, and the classic stock.

I regulated both with a Lane Regulator, recrowned & lapped the barrels, silenced them, refinished the stocks, etc. Result = 26 consistent & accurate shots at 250m/sec. (JSB Exact, 5.51 mm), around 24 FPE. One is equipped with night vision.

The feral parrots first rejoiced when contemplating them instead of the feared FX Royale 400. They were proven wrong in a heartbeat. 🐦 

I mean same gun and same caliber. The same gun.
Crosman Tyro. "Youth gun" that with the buttplate extension fits me perfectly. 600ish fps. Tap to break the barrel. Perfect fps for steel cans in my backyard at 35". $90. Quiet so I'm not bothering the neighbors. One with a scope, one without, and one as a spare for when one eventually breaks. Not my nicest but for my backdoor plinker its the best for all the above reasons. I have a ruger explorer but its shorter and 100 fps less. Very accurate. But the tyro just has so much going for it that it wins the backdoor multiple copies owned convo.