N/A Which one, Reximex Rp or hatsan jet 2

Which one is better

• Total voters
The Hatsan is not even regulated. Very bad shotstring. All plastic.
Buy something desent please.
I get that you might not be in love with the Hatsan, but for me, it’s been fantastic. It’s half the price, has a more adjustable stock, and comes in a .25. Saying it’s not decent is misleading to someone looking for information deeper than reading the specs I think.
Certainly not trying to yank your chain, just saying that comparing the two should be a little more informative is all.

I get that you might not be in love with the Hatsan, but for me, it’s been fantastic. It’s half the price, has a more adjustable stock, and comes in a .25. Saying it’s not decent is misleading to someone looking for information deeper than reading the specs I think.
Certainly not trying to yank your chain, just saying that comparing the two should be a little more informative is all.
Are you saying that Hatsan Jet 1/2 is half the price of Umarex Notos ?
They are about the same price.

Nope, didn’t say that. But the OP asked which out of two specifically. I don’t own either of the Reximex or the Notos, only giving an honest opinion about the one I do have. Would I like a different one more? That’s entirely possible, but I bought the Jet2 and I’ve really enjoyed it. And in MY opinion, it’s more than decent at the price point.

Reactions: RX2Vier
Nope, didn’t say that. But the OP asked which out of two specifically. I don’t own either of the Reximex or the Notos, only giving an honest opinion about the one I do have. Would I like a different one more? That’s entirely possible, but I bought the Jet2 and I’ve really enjoyed it. And in MY opinion, it’s more than decent at the price point.
A PP750 is cheaper, regulated and better I think.

Hey at least it came with a working mag! Notos mag is straight up junk.

I like it, but its really disappointing to have a brand new mag work 0% of the time.

I pay attention to reviews where people actually OWN the gun. Not otherwise. Thank you for your "hands on" feedback :)

I know a few guys that have the Jet 2 and they love it. Some have suggested putting a kral 12" barrel on it to improve accuracy.

I would not call Hatsan Jet really good.
Umarex Notos is much better as a carbine.

Crosman is supposed to come up with an airgun identical to the Reximex RP.
The Jet is not a carbine, it is a pistol with an added stock. The Notos barrel is 50% longer and it is regulated. I own both and both are excellent. That the Jet gets compared to the Notos is testament to how good a pistol the Jet is.

I don't own either but just looking at the two online at Pyramyd, my preference is for the Reximex RP. The Hatsan does look like it makes more power and it's $200 less. Certainly attractive. However, if constrained to a sub-$300 budget, I'd spend a few dollars more on a Notos, though I don't think it is made to be a pistol like the others.

Looking for a pistol and found this Reximax Rp and Hatsan Jet 2 Both of them are really good, but I wanted to know the opinion of those who have these two
I have both. However, it would be difficult to make a call on which is "better". My Reximex is a .22 and my JetII is a .177. The Reximex has a new barrel and was tuned. The Reximex is more accurate than the Jet past 25 yards, but they are very close at 25 yards with the Reximex getting just a little tighter groups. Is it the caliber difference? I really don't know, but thebReximex certainly has the advantage with work put into it. As far as form and build quality, I would say they are very close, too close to make a call.