N/A Who is part of the "100 club"?

useless without pics.gif

After looking closer, I see you have a tx200 and a lgu in the mix....really like my lgu! And my tx! Hard to say what one I like best, but it might be my mk1 77 in .22, that rifle just shoots so smooth un tuned, it's amazing!
I like your thoughts it kinda has as a smart yet refindness to it lol this is my favorite one
Screenshot_20240804_162637_Gallery.jpg

I like your thoughts it kinda has as a smart yet refindness to it lol this is my favorite one View attachment 485634
I LOVE my asp20! But mine is synthetic....😢 I think my favorite break barrel is my new feinwerkbau model sport, or my air arms pro elite. Although even writing that, I can think of others I like as much or possibly more.🤣

I LOVE my asp20! But mine is synthetic....😢 I think my favorite break barrel is my new feinwerkbau model sport, or my air arms pro elite. Although even writing that, I can think of others I like as much or possibly more.🤣
I also just got a gorgeous theoben eliminator at the recommendation of a friend on here that I think might be a contender for the crown! Have to get some more trigger time on it though.

Not a single one! I have tendinitis in my shooting arm pretty bad, making it very painful to hold a pistol, I did have a diana model 5 and model 6, but sold them as it was literally painful to shoot them both, even the model 6 with the fabulous giss system.
Sorry to hear that but you certainly have an amazing rifle collection. I'm glad that you can enjoy those.