N/A Who is part of the "100 club"?

Ha, great thread! I've never had 100 airguns on hand at one time, but I estimate prolly 250 or so have passed through here since I "discovered" quality airguns in the mid-80's.

A personal specialty is the HW 55...tremendous fun to shoot, many collectible variations, and not hard on the eye.

View attachment 486749
A very fine rifle indeed! I only have one, a 1971 match model with the original 13mm diopter, they are definitely one of my favorites!

Reactions: MDriskill
@zrman27500 Well done. A man who puts up (a claim backed up with evidence)!! I can’t say much else, besides that’s one gorgeous looking collection you have there. I came expecting to read about guys shooting springers out to 100 yards.
😅 thanks! Worked my butt off to get here, love them all and wouldn't sell a single one.

I might qualify if you include pistols. I had 32 BSA prewar until I started selling some off last year. Sold some other vintage guns too.
How many? Who counts? Webley, Weihrauch, Theoben, BSA, Crosman, Daystate, and a Diana. A few others.
Some are here: https://www.airgunnation.com/threads/lost-in-the-attic.1307604/
I think I will make an exception 😅 welcome yo the club! Members receive empty wallets, no storage space, and angry wives!🤣🤣