N/A Who shot their .177 today ?

I tuned my Bullshark back up for 10gr KO slugs. Not as tight groups at FX 13gr pellets, but its close. But minute of squirrel and deliver an incredible amount of energy for the 21 FPE they leave with.

The eye relief isn't very long with this new Discovery 6x24AO, but I love it so far for backyard pesting 30y and in. And its small enough one ring does just fine.

Reactions: Perle
Yes I do! I’m putting the 2nd one on a Notos that just arrived today. I have two other affordable 6x, a Hammers and an AliExpress “Walther” and the Discovery is much nice at first look and use.
I don’t use illuminated reticle much, but I tried it on the Discovery. There is bleed of the color around the outside.

I eliminated two small lizards in my yard at 17ish yards away. So the reticle is good thickness is not an issue for me.
I have that hammers “ bunny buster “ scope. It’s pretty clear and very usable
Good to hear the mini 6 discovery is working so well for you

Reactions: Florida_Man
I shot a lot today, most noteworthy / amazing 10 grain JSB KO mk 3 all the way out to 134 yards, and with remarkable accuracy all things considered.
But i was using 13 grain Zan to prune the trees down there.
Also blew thru 500 or so pellets, mainly Dead center and JSB heavy 10.6 - 10.4 grain, very small one hole groups at 30 M and tight groups at 55 M