Whose got indoor range pics?? Let's see 'em!!

Latest setup of my indoor range in the basement- LOTS of targets to choose from!! Anyone else care to post shots of their range setups?

I vary it every so often. Sometimes it's archery targets for my Umarex Air Javelin and Saber as well as my crossbows & Air Bolts shot from my Seneca Double Shot and Dragonclaw. Other times more gongs set up for big bores like those 2 Senecas or my Umarex Hammer, as well as .30 caliber rounds from my Hatsan Blitz or FX Wildcat MKIII Sniper that's been modded with the Superior STX heavy liner... so it really blasts those slugs!

20240709_170137.jpg

Latest setup of my indoor range in the basement- LOTS of targets to choose from!! Anyone else care to post shots of their range setups?

I vary it every so often. Sometimes it's archery targets for my Umarex Air Javelin and Saber as well as my crossbows & Air Bolts shot from my Seneca Double Shot and Dragonclaw. Other times more gongs set up for big bores like those 2 Senecas or my Umarex Hammer, as well as .30 caliber rounds from my Hatsan Blitz or FX Wildcat MKIII Sniper that's been modded with the Superior STX heavy liner... so it really blasts those slugs!

View attachment 483018
I Got one
Screenshot_20240726_131335_Google.jpg