Why Did You Join AGN?

I don't really recall. I assume to hang out with fellow hobbyist and glean tips and advise and see different air rifles, many are really nice. I didn't know about JSB and H&N pellets till I came here. I've learned alot since then. Also AGN had this contest to win a FX Dreamline with an Aztec 3-18X50 scope and Sportsmatch rings. And guess what? I won it :D. Thanks Michael and Steve. I chose the classic with the walnut stock in 22cal.

I thought I'd meet a nice girl who shares my interests, but every meet-up at a shoot is full of middle-aged men. There really aren't any women on the internet.

Seriously, though, it was to get more info on shoots and ideas that might help me shoot better. It's always nice to hear about new things that I didn't know about before. It's fun here...mostly.

All my hunting buddies tease me when I talk to them about shooting or hunting with my little "pellet guns" and sometimes they hurt my feelings. They're real a***oles. AGN was sort of like finding that nerd table in the cafeteria where we can talk amongst ourselves without getting wedgies all the time. :ROFLMAO:

All my hunting buddies tease me when I talk to them about shooting or hunting with my little "pellet guns" and sometimes they hurt my feelings. They're real a***oles. AGN was sort of like finding that nerd table in the cafeteria where we can talk amongst ourselves without getting wedgies all the time.

Reactions: apslatton
Simple question. For me there is not much to it. I bought a Bulldog from Airgun Depot. It was my first PCP. I bought it in a package deal and a few items in the package were out of stock. In trying to replace an item the sales reps was kinda talking over my head. I guess it was obvious that I didn’t know much. Somewhere in the conversation she mentioned Airgun Nation. One day I looked up the site, perused the threads, and after a while I decided to join. I’ve pretty much been here ever since. How about you?
To learn

Reactions: Chuck-in-Ohio
I joined CUZ someone called me Yellow.

iu