Why didn't fx think of this when they made the fx chrony?

So fx made the pocket chrony. Then they also made the chrony display. So why didn't they just make 1 product that read the speed and also display the speed? Each product cost $250. So that's $500. I was going to buy them so I don't need my phone but then saw the garmin xero c1. Like wtf. It's a pocket size chrony that will read your speed and also display it at the same time. Price is $559-600. So why the heck fx didn't think of putting both into a single product. Wtf is up with making 2 separate device? Come on fx. Well no brainer, garmin got my vote and money on this one.

Xero.png

With the new shot shed, and the openings we shoot out of, i have contemplated a setup where the chrono would be not on the rifle.

I both like, and dislike the new FX chrono / display setup

I would prefer a setup where you maybe had the screen on a rail nearer to you and easy to read, and you then maybe had the radar out front on a short wire.
I dont see the need for BT, i hate BT but probably mainly as it is part of phones which i hate intensely.

Compared to " normal " people it is extremely rare i use wifi.
at home my computers are on a wire, even my laptop, and my CCTV cameras, also on wires.