Wicked Air Rifle Trio

Pictures taken in the moment ... being snapshots of what happening at that time.
Aluminum collar had a compressible acetal sleeve against receiver that in "Idea" self squared up the assembly which is under compressive tension.
Sense then have payed MUCH attention to the shroud tube being lathe turned square & true W/O a compressible medium having the parts in line muzzle to receiver simply crush under the tension and what square up they do ... IS where the alignment is. Fancy trickery that War or JSAR used to create compressive tension alignment has proved non reliable. Machined square surfaces stacked how ever they may be ... has proved the most accurate and controllable.

Reactions: mackeral5
I got my 12” .30 barrel, probe and Huggett Magna installed last night. I also replaced the Cobra valve with a Cothran Powerhouse valve. I’ll have some numbers soon. I’m loving how compact it is. Hits the steel really hard too. Gotta love the .30.

View attachment 370913

View attachment 370914
Shooting 800 fp/s for a total of 28 shots on the regulator. Reg is set to 2100 psi shooting down from a 300 bar fill. I’m sure I could squeeze a few more regulated shots from it, but 4 mags is about perfect. Maybe I’ll get a 580cc bottle for it in the future. I tried a 700cc bottle, but it was right level with the end of the moderator. What do you think of the 700cc bottle? Too much?
IMG_7460.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_
Shooting 800 fp/s for a total of 28 shots on the regulator. Reg is set to 2100 psi shooting down from a 300 bar fill. I’m sure I could squeeze a few more regulated shots from it, but 4 mags is about perfect. Maybe I’ll get a 580cc bottle for it in the future. I tried a 700cc bottle, but it was right level with the end of the moderator. What do you think of the 700cc bottle? Too much?View attachment 371396
I say run it as is if you like the shot count. Not a bad look IMO.

But I do have strange tastes...

An 11.5" barreled 30fpe .22
MfpZ9K4.jpg

4kD2lXz.jpg

A 12" barreled 100fpe .357
xoPQOJy.jpg