• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Traditional Rifle Wiehrauch HW97 22 cal-SPF

Classified Status
SOLD

rangur1

Jan 4, 2018
peoples republic of New York
This is the black and stainless model underlever gun. Originally bought this for an associate that ended up washing out on me. However, this gun is a wonderful piece of craftsmanship. Smoothest spring piston I ever shot. I have specs listed in the pics, Comes with a P3-HO kit already installed and it really tones down the twang of the spring. Also comes with a Hawke airmax 4-12 scope. I have also included 4 tins of pellets that have been sorted for head size. Made significant difference for me. I was able to shoot as accurate as any PCP gun I own with this gun, granted it was only 10 yards, but still. Tins are JSB 14.3g, Hades 15.89g, AA 18g, H&N 14.66g. All tins are about 2/3 full. $600 shipped, paypal F&F or add 3.5% fees, or personal check, check would need to clear if we have not dealt with each other before. thanks.- SPF!

IMG_6050.JPG

IMG_6051.JPG

IMG_6052.JPG

Last edited: