• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Wildcat Mk3 BT - You pick the Caliber and Set Up - If you've been wanting a WC BT this is the deal you've been waiting for!

Classified Status
SOLD
I have a couple Wildcat Mk3 BT's and I've decided to let one go because I never shoot it (too many guns, not enough time! Lol). It's currently set up in .30cal with a 600mm .30cal Barrel w/Superior Liner and 580cc bottle. that definitely lays the smack down with 44g JSB/FX pellets. But, not everyone wants a .30cal so I will set this gun up in any FX caliber you choose in any configuration ( Compact 500mm w/300cc bottle, Standard 600mm w/480cc bottle, or Sniper 700mm w/580cc bottle). Gun is in PERFECT like new condition with ZERO issues.. It just plain shoots lights out. Gun comes with a couple of "Custom" features we can discuss when you reply. Gun comes with one FX Sideshot magazine in the caliber you choose and includes a Hard Case with Custom Logo on it. I'm asking $1550 shipped/insured. Paypal F&F or Zelle/Venmo also accepted. I have additional Barrels, Probes, Bottles, Magazines in just about every caliber, length, etc for additional $$ if you so choose. I also have several VERY NICE Scopes (Hawke and Vector) available for an additional cost if you're interested. Pics and contact information will be sent to SERIOUS replies. I don't want to trade for anything, I have everything I want/need already. I promise you the buyer will be extremely happy with whatever configuration they go with.

Thanks for looking.. Hope to hear from you soon.
Tom