• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Will Piatt tuned Shin Sung Career Ultra 9mm

Classified Status
WTS

MLE

Feb 14, 2023
Upstate, NY, USA
You read that right. I’m selling my Career Ultra. If you don’t know, this is the legendary underlever .357 powerhouse that set a new standard for PCP airguns. This one is Will Piatt tuned with the paper work to prove it. 180+ ft/lbs. Cycles like a dream. Gun is in absolutely pristine working and aesthetic condition. They literally don’t make them like this anymore.

I’m selling because, truth be told, I’ve been steadily falling out of love with PCP airguns over the last year. It’s a wonderful but time consuming hobby, and my priorities have shifted. Maybe not forever, but certainly for now.

That said, I will keep this gun way before I sell it for anything less than $1300. If that sounds high, bear in mind that this may well be one of the last Career Ultras you’ll ever see for sale. If no one bites in a week or so, I’ll take down the listing.

It comes with two magazines, paperwork, and a hard case. I’ll throw in a tin of JSBs.

Thanks for looking.

IMG_5192.jpeg