Will there be any other on board pumps coming out soon???

Are there any other companies have plans for a on board pumps on rifles like the FX Indy or the Nova Freedom???? I thought by now Crosman,Daystate, and some of the other companies would have made something by now. Not everyone can get a compressor or afford scuba diving lessons. I see some very nice PCP rifles at very affordable prices but getting air is the issue!!! 

There's the Chinese made Seneca dragonfly, I've seen some positive feedback on it, but have no personal experience with it. It can use a magazine and has scope grooves and it's under $200.

th
th

From the scuttlebutt i've heard FX can't give the Indy's/Independence away.

If fx started giving them away i would have one, was long looking into one, but the price was too high for me between the other options i was considering. granted you are getting quality, and a gun that can reach out an hit what you are aiming at, but the crowd that wants that freedom is usually one that doesn't want to drop $1500 in one sitting. *(says the guy who is probably getting close to 3k invested into airguns. granted those are 6 different guns and 3 different calibers, but good gracious, this sport has a way of emptying your wallet! )

Are there any other companies have plans for a on board pumps on rifles like the FX Indy or the Nova Freedom????

I've been sitting right where you are. Recently i had the thought that, while the onboard pump is really convenient, i think what i actually want is not an on board pump, but a better hand pump.

There are only a handful of options for hand pumps and they are all, the same style bike pump. So i am in the process of making/assembling a lighter weight hand pump you can use standing, will be starting a thread on it once i have more substantial results to share. A light weight pump that you can use while your gun is holstered or slung has become more of my ideal solution, because then you can use it on multiple guns. 

FX is expensive, however, they've improved the internal components of the Indy and made them more corrosion resistant. The Chinese may copy the design but it is very unlikely they're using internal components made with the same high quality materials. Guns with on-board pumps are heavier and lack the high shot count that many people are looking for. I wouldn't expect that Air Arms or Daystate would have any interest in pursuing such a model.

Im torn. Love the idea of an on board pump but then i fill my gun with my Chinisium compressor in under a minute and think "yea I would never use that onboard pump" i mean there is still the crosman 2100 if you really want to pump lol. I dont think we will see these guns go real main stream. They probably have their place but the extra weight and cost and eventual issues are never gonna win over the masses.