• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Traditional Rifle **WITHDRAWN** Offering up this early .22 Caliber Crosman 102 repeater w/extras

Classified Status
NLA

THREEDFLYER

Jan 29, 2023
Salmon, Idaho
**WITHDRAWN - I BELIEVE I HAVE FIGURED OUT THE ISSUE ON THIS ONE**

I have been working on installing a seal kit and updated pump rod from Rick at Precision Pellet.

The wood stocks and metal are in great shape minus some paint chipping....but no cracks or repairs that I can see.
The internals came apart without issue and the seals seemed to go together without any issues.

However I just don't seem to have he touch with these and I am not getting the results that I had hoped.

I think some of you with more time/patience could easily get this up and running properly!!

I am only asking $125 plus actually shipping cost for the rifle and I will include all of the extra seals, spings, oil and the take-down tool that I purchased.

It's the top rifle in the photos below.....the model 140 is NOT for sale.

Prefer Friends/Family PayPal, ZELLE, USPS Money Order or Cashier's check for payment.

First "I'll Take It" followed up with a PM containing your contact info gets this one.

Last edited: