• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WOLVERINE R 22 cal HP. Beautiful safe queen package deal!

Classified Status
SOLD

Tominco

Apr 1, 2015
Colorado, United States
This is THE model that Airguns Of Arizona used for pictures on their website! It's a beautiful rifle and shoots excellent!
This is one of the only rifles that has ever challenged for the top spot of, "sweetheart rifle" in my collection and it was a hard decision to sell it. It has mainly sat in my gun safe though, and that's the reason why I've decided to let it go.
I have installed a picatinny rail on the bottom for bipod use. Other than that it is unmodified. This pic rail is a low profile BT-34 from Atlas. I wanted to keep it small so that it did not take away from the beauty of the rifle.
It is shown with a Hawke scope installed but, will come with a BRAND NEW AZTEC Emerald 5-25x50 scope! (AZT-E552550) and scope rings.
It also comes with an ATLAS CAL Gen 2 Bipod! (BT65-LW17) It's used but, in almost new condition. The CAL was designed by Atlas to be a smaller version of the big 5-H F-class bipod. It's a little wider than the V-8 and PSR and has a better tilt lock.
I am also including 5 tins of Monster redesigns, and 1 tin of Hades!
Original box and related paperwork will all be included as well. Rifle will be shipped double boxed and insured. All other accessories will be shipped in a separate box. This package retails at over $3000!

Asking 2250 shipped and insured. Conus only. Paypal F&F preferred or add applicable fees. Venmo, and certified check are accepted as well.
I am not interested in selling just the rifle at this time.

ForSale10 - 15.jpeg
ForSale10 - 37.jpeg
ForSale10 - 39.jpeg
ForSale10 - 40.jpeg
ForSale10 - 43.jpeg
ForSale10 - 41.jpeg

Last edited: