Umarex wooden stocks for notos, anyone?

Something like this. I just pulled this of a Google search but I think it's a gun of a member here.

1000009701.jpg

Doesn't have to be laminate obviously, but the general shape has always been eye pleasing to me.

Here's another one by Steve. Both Prods, but very similar setup to the Notos.

1000009702.jpg

his company is fairly new and doesn’t want to do just one at a time. i’m sure he wants to see how many people would actually be interested in something like this for the notos or another airgun perhaps.

okay, now my question is, would he need a gun to get measurements off of to build a stock for it?
That would be the easiest way for him I'd think. Vs sending him a bunch of measurements you took, he would have the gun in hand for reference in case he has to change anything or one of the measurements were off.

Also have to take into account the price of the gun vs the price he will charge for the stock. Not many people are buying a $250 gun and planning to pay $400 for a stock.

I'm interested in a stock for the Notos like the Tom West thumbhole design for the P-rod posted by Dr. Kralenstein, or the similar design also for the P-rod available at Airgun Revisions. Both are $250, and that is about what I would want to pay.

View attachment 490624
250 is a fair price i would say. he’s going to draft a cad before any actual builds.

Reactions: JaceSpace1369
hypothetically speaking.. if i could get someone to make wooden stock for the notos. i need a show of hands of who would be willing to buy them.
i dont know CAD so if anyone can make a file, i know someone who might just take on the job of helping us make the notos prettier. 😜
If he does make a wood stock, it would be nice to have a short picatinny rail on the bottom of the forearm to mount a bi-pod.

ThomasT