Umarex wooden stocks for notos, anyone?

Whether a wood stock would be heavier or lighter than the plastic stock is a question of the amount of each and the wood used. I weighed the stock from my P35 which is plastic, a stock from a Bullshark which is plastic and a few of my wood stocks for these guns. I used my digital fishing scale which is probably not terribly accurate. My original P35 stock was 1 lb 2 ounce, the Bullshark was 2 lbs 2 ounces, my first cherry stock weighs 1 lb 7 ounces, and my very first stock made of softwood scraps weighs 1 lb 2 ounces. All my wood stocks are larger than the original P35 stock. The Bullshark stock is significantly larger than the P35 stock. They are both pretty sturdy plastic stocks, the bullshark is just that much bigger.

Plastic is higher in density than wood so it just depends on how thick and how big the plastic stock is. It's pretty easy to look up wood density to get an idea of how much different woods weigh. But individual boards can vary quite a bit. Cherry is pretty representative of hardwoods. Walnut and maple would be similar. Oak and Hickory would be heavier. I just used cherry because I had scraps around from other projects plus I like it.

My guess is you could fairly easily make a hardwood stock for a Notos that weighs no more than the plastic stock it comes with. Weight of a wood stock does not need to be a disadvantage. If you are careful with the shape it should end up lighter.

hypothetically speaking.. if i could get someone to make wooden stock for the notos. i need a show of hands of who would be willing to buy them.
i dont know CAD so if anyone can make a file, i know someone who might just take on the job of helping us make the notos prettier. 😜
Well. If you have the goods to a cnc , lets talk chassis. Id buy any ORYX , MTD , FX style chassis for my notos . Talking about a butt stock to the barrel shroud 1 pirce with mloc and picatinny slots.

Oh yeah , dont get me started . Hahaha