Worth Waiting for a FX Sale?

If you can wait, I would. I don't know how often FX guns go on sale, but you are more likely to see a sale of some sort shortly before Christmas whether it is an "official" FX sale or a sale from a retailer. In any case, if you can wait until "Black Friday" (the Friday after Thanksgiving day) at least, you *might* get a better deal.

Then again... the way things are going these days... if you KNOW what you want and it is available, you might be better off just buying it now! (chuckle)

Yeah... I know I am no help. (smile)

GOOD LUCK! (y);)

Last edited:
The “Sale” on an FX is whatever price they have for whatever is on the shelf. The Impact has been hard to come by in the popular configurations. My wife waited 5 weeks for M3. Now she wants a slug liner and god only knows how long that will take. I would pay $200 for the liner right now just to ease her anxiety.
Should have never let her shoot mine with slugs.

• Haha
Reactions: qball
After much time on the forum, and the help of some members, I'm leaning heavily to a Mk3 Wildcat, likely a Sniper VP or BT.

Between now and Christmas, are they likely to go on sale thru FX or any of the online stores? Is it worth waiting a couple months to see what happens with prices or do they historically never go on sale?

Trvlngnrs
I Got the Wildcat MKIII refurbished from Utah Airguns, it looks and functions brand new!

Reactions: Plink Floyd