Would you give up?

Ive got a couple threads floating around with high powered uragan built for slugs. My newest barrel was SUPPOSE to ( fingers crossed) shoot heavy .30 slugs around 140 fpe. Well, it just doesnt. Wont shoot any slug for that matter. However, it shoots 45 AND 50gr jsb pellets the best ive ever seen in any gun. 45gr at 985fps and 50gr at 966fps. Ive never, ever, had a gun shoot pellets this well. At 60 yards, its one single tiny hole, hardly bigger than the pellet head. At 100 yards, the group is covered with a dime. The best part is the plenum, porting, valve and barrel length is for max effort. So shooting pellets at 100fpe its not even trying. Im getting over 80 shots on the reg. What would you guys do? I really had my heart set on big long range power but for some reason the barrel is awful with slugs. 

...I have been feeling a lot better since I just gave up...

636022984444400909281197143_futurama-fry-meme-generator-not-sure-if-life-s-telling-me-to-give-up-or-try-harder-b73603.jpg
OIP.pO0Rq1CfQ3UjV7T4gWFVbwHaFO
0f1f5e560393871edd03325ee60706dd.jpg

I would just sell it to Odoyle and be done with it.

Ha!! Everythings for sale for the right price lol!

Its a 1:26 tj. No elephants being shot, I just have a lot of fun trying to push the edge of pcp’s! But I think you guys are right, I should leave this barrel for the pellets. Its 100 yard benchrest cabable. If anyones in Az Id love to let you shoot it, its unreal accurate with pellets. Might have to wait a couple weeks though Im home with covid 🤬 and by the way, it sucks as much as everyone says it does!